Much more info on the cat Catalyst

Rod

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

there's a cc rule concerning sled crashing? or is that a Canookistan thing, 'cause here in the states there is no size restrictions on what you feel like wrecking, if you bought it you can break it

engine size doesn't matter with relation to crashing a SkiDoo because they don't turn worth a fuck

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

engine size doesn't matter with relation to crashing a SkiDoo because they don't turn worth a fuck

mine corners on rails as I take the time to dial them in as with all my sleds

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it didn't out of the box though I'd wager... https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/53994-suspension-chatter/

none of them do so what's your point, doo has a fairly good set up from the factory so minor adjustments and good to go, been riding since 1975 so have a few trick up my sleeve

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

none of them do so what's your point, doo has a fairly good set up from the factory so minor adjustments and good to go, been riding since 1975 so have a few trick up my sleeve

Cat's & Polaris have good front ends... Doo's just tip over for no apparent reason

https://www.youtube.com/@acceleratedtechnologies6704/videos

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Cat's & Polaris have good front ends... Doo's just tip over for no apparent reason

https://www.youtube.com/@acceleratedtechnologies6704

only time I have tipped them over is from operator error not due to sled, been riding doos for years and never had issues, but carry on

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

only time I have tipped them over is from operator error not due to sled, been riding doos for years and never had issues, but carry on

that guys created an entire business of fixing their tipiness... watch one of his many tippy Doo videos 

they'll just fall over, sometimes sitting still with no one on them

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

21 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Ace getting beat down like a machz.👍

:lol: He could just buy a Polaris Indy XC 650 and it'll be better in every way than this imaginary Catalyst that hasn't even been built:lol:. It's about as realistic as a Redline :thumb:

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol: He could just buy a Polaris Indy XC 650 and it'll be better in every way than this imaginary Catalyst that hasn't even been built:lol:. It's about as realistic as a Redline :thumb:

Well he does enjoy old triple doos, and as a Doo guy I can say, they were piles of shit!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, HSR said:

difference is they built a Redline and they were awesome too bad they petered out

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

would it kill you to join the other 24 page thread about it on the other forum? 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/52092-2024-arctic-cat-catalyst-chassis-details/page/24/

Dude you start 20 threads a day about the same shit. :lol:  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

5 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

difference is they built a Redline and they were awesome too bad they petered out

Redline's made an Apex seem svelte. They were not a very good machine. A friend had a Revolt that was a pile.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pretty much…triangular overstructures of various design.

Probably my biggest complaint was weight compared to other chassis even though you didn’t really feel it. But they addressed that now. Hopefully it’s as durable