Twitter files

Pete

:lol::pc:

Twitter owner and CEO Elon Musk called out Democrat-aligned law firm Perkins Coie LLP for its alleged “attempt to corrupt a presidential election” through its role in the “Russia collusion” hoax during the 2016 race.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

The thread continued with examples, such as Stanford's Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, who was placed on a "Trends Blacklist" after arguing that COVID-19 lockdowns would harm children. The blacklist prevented his tweets from trending.

Conservative radio and TV host Dan Bongino was placed on a "Search Blacklist" at one point, while the account of conservative activist Charlie Kirk was set to "Do Not Amplify."

"Twitter denied that it does such things," Weiss continued. "In 2018, Twitter's Vijaya Gadde (then Head of Legal Policy and Trust) and Kayvon Beykpour (Head of Product) said: 'We do not shadow ban.' They added: 'And we certainly don't shadow ban based on political viewpoints or ideology.'"

"What many people call 'shadow banning,' Twitter executives and employees call 'Visibility Filtering' or 'VF.' Multiple high-level sources confirmed its meaning," Weiss continued. "'Think about visibility filtering as being a way for us to suppress what people see to different levels. It's a very powerful tool,' one senior Twitter employee" said.

Jay is one of the co-authors of the Great Barrington Declaration, ie they were one of the first to speak out on the harms of covid lockdowns and they were 100% correct.  Had we followed the GBD millions of lives would have been spared and covid would have been long gone.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

the other cult is hating Trunq :news:

I guess if you've held long standing beliefs that Washington is hopelessly corrupt, and realized that Trump had been preaching the same message for 35 years about that, and what needed to be done, which pretty much was his platform, you're a cult member.  And all the TDS morons aren't products of being gas lit 24/7 over one bullshit accusation after another. So we're to believe that the solution to Trump was to elect a 48 year corrupt politician who can't complete a sentence.  Yeah, I'm sure glad we got the career politicians back in power.   :flush:  Even the ones who sell out their office to China, Russia and anyone else with a few million to throw around.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

ABC CBS NBC aired ZERO minutes of the Twitter drop....one of the most fundamental rights in our constitution is free speech and the news organizations didn't even cover it. Despicable 

Absolutely.

The sheep continue to do their part ... SMH

The "Twitter Files" and the information they contain are (or should be) in the headlines ... for the MSM that's willing to make it important news ... and the White House pulls the trigger on the Griner release.  Go figure :news:  I'm surprised there wasn't another mass shooting to deflect all the attention and drum up the anti-gun parade again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The sheep continue to do their part ... SMH

The "Twitter Files" and the information they contain are (or should be) in the headlines ... for the MSM that's willing to make it important news ... and the White House pulls the trigger on the Griner release.  Go figure :news:  I'm surprised there wasn't another mass shooting to deflect all the attention and drum up the anti-gun parade again.

318971213_6616292028397216_3937596741819055687_n (1).jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Brady's divorce is tragic to him, but Giselle is mine now.

As for the election, 74 to 81 is a jump way beyond manipulation and if you think differently you are as dumb as Biden 

81 million ....:lol::lol:...dduurr..sounds legit 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From the ones who continue to get their misinformation from the fake news.:lol:

Says the guy who quotes Dr.'s hiding on chinese owned sites via twitter.  So yep, you are one of the ones.

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

81 million ....:lol::lol:...dduurr..sounds legit 

If you re-read my post I didn't say he got 81.  Trump didn't get 74 though either.  And the 7m difference is less than the fake votes.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Says the guy who quotes Dr.'s hiding on chinese owned sites via twitter.  So yep, you are one of the ones.

If you re-read my post I didn't say he got 81.  Trump didn't get 74 though either.  And the 7m difference is less than the fake votes.

i doubt that one buddy.agree to disagree there.