Twitter files

Pete

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Another court that involved Pierre Cory and two other Dr's who sued the fda.  That's why they came out with it was just recommended, we never said that.

I'm sure cnn ran this.

Right, that’s why it’s still on their website. Quick, someone take it down for the Pierre Cory lawsuit! :lol:

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

After all this twitter debunking and your still using it for your #1 news source. 9_9

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Right, that’s why it’s still on their website. Quick, someone take it down for the Pierre Cory lawsuit! :lol:

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

After all this twitter debunking and your still using it for your #1 news source. 9_9

Look up the court case idiot.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Look up the court case idiot.

I tried, that’s why I specifically asked you three times wtf you were talking about. And here we are, in the same spot. No worries though, still all over their website which means it’s all BS.

Surprise….. :lol:

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I tried, that’s why I specifically asked you three times wtf you were talking about. And here we are, in the same spot. No worries though, still all over their website which means it’s all BS.

their insanity is exhausting, maybe you need a break...

star-wars-polar-bears.gif

• Like 1

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

Try harder.

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Try harder.

They still don't recommend it! Nothings changed. Such a moronic misleading headline, found on a site owned by a Chinese religious group, no surprise. 

"Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19"

Nothings changed. :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They still don't recommend it! Nothings changed. Such a moronic misleading headline, found on a site owned by a Chinese religious group, no surprise. 

"Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19"

Nothings changed. :lol:

Unlike the covid vax, it works.

Remember **Breakthrough infections were rare as side effects.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unlike the covid vax, it works.

Remember **Breakthrough infections were rare as side effects.

Derrr.  What works is biased media making you even more stupid.  Love the fact that you hate on the biased MSM, but celebrate a platform where people can type anything they want with zero scientific background...and then are too blind to see your own fallacy.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Derrr.  What works is biased media making you even more stupid.  Love the fact that you hate on the biased MSM, but celebrate a platform where people can type anything they want with zero scientific background...and then are too blind to see your own fallacy.

Science background?  You need some street smarts to understand when you have been conned.

Fucking low iq moron.

FjYTTtUX0AMXzDo.thumb.jpeg.ca76b825f1e334653f459cb5fc9ae23e.jpeg

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Science background?  You need some street smarts to understand when you have been conned.

Fucking low iq moron.

As usual, you are too dumb to read and get frustrated and call others names when you are called out.  

Street smarts would be the capability to read something and know if it is fake news or not.  Considering that every link anyone has ever looked into that you have posted is easily debunked it tells the story that you have zero street smarts, cannot critically think and are a sheep.

Again, anyone can post on twitter which was what I clearly stated above.  Your attempt to refute it just shows the whole board how shitty your reading comprehension is.  If that isn't the case, show us...but you know it is.  Sadly you still think it is all fact.