Twitter files

Pete

53 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And when the R's do it on Truth Social it is ok, right?

So bureaucrats exist only on one side?  Interesting logic.  They weren't orders btw either, but requests.  This is nothing new and has been happening for as long as there has been media.  Or is there some new conspiracy that you are trying to allude to that you yourself yet don't understand?

Do you understand you're a total moron.

They (FBI) suppressed the Hunter Laptop with the help of 51 intel agents, knowing it was all true.  Who was the sitting president at the time?

Both sides my ass.  Clueless low IQ idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They (FBI) suppressed the Hunter Laptop with the help of 51 intel agents, knowing it was all true.  Who was the sitting president at the time?

Both sides my ass.  Clueless low IQ idiot.

These morons went from saying there’s no way they’d have the audacity to actually do this to saying it’s awesome that they did it 

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I understand that you are too stupid to understand ANYTHING you read and always draw the wrong conclusions.

They (FBI) suppressed the Hunter Laptop 

I thought this was about Twitter not the FBI.  Social media platforms can choose if they want a side.  Standard bureaucracy.  Anything privately held can make its own choice, anything with a board of directors can choose the route they want their company to go.  Being a news source by default doesn't mean you will post anything, but you post what you want and what you define as news.  It is a for profit corporation...

....with the help of 51 intel agents, knowing it was all true. 

Considering you know of everyone involved it doesn't sound suppressed.

Both sides my ass.  

So Truth Social is going to post negative things about Trump?  If not, then both sides indeed.

Clueless low IQ idiot.

Sadly, you define clueless

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I understand that you are too stupid to understand ANYTHING you read and always draw the wrong conclusions.

I thought this was about Twitter not the FBI.  Social media platforms can choose if they want a side.  Standard bureaucracy.  Anything privately held can make its own choice, anything with a board of directors can choose the route they want their company to go.  Being a news source by default doesn't mean you will post anything, but you post what you want and what you define as news.  It is a for profit corporation...

Considering you know of everyone involved it doesn't sound suppressed.

So Truth Social is going to post negative things about Trump?  If not, then both sides indeed.

Sadly, you define clueless

This was a blatant 1a violation.

Again you prove to be a fucking idiot.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like the true dumbfuck that you are - you immediately jump to conclusions.  Of course you are gut hooked and in a cult so no one besides your fellow cult members are surprised.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

That’s what the lawsuits are about 

it’ll be open to interpretation of the judges imo. I believe the 1a says they can’t pass a law to censor citizens or journalists. Which they didn’t. But they did collude with US intelligence and media to censor citizens and journalists 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Like the true dumbfuck that you are - you immediately jump to conclusions.  Of course you are gut hooked and in a cult so no one besides your fellow cult members are surprised.

So the trump haters aren't a cult. Or was i told another lie

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So how did it effect YOUR election?

Similar but different. Trudeau promised select media millions of dollars if he got elected so you can imagine how their portrayal of him was 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

So ask them. I wasn’t a prognosticator nor a supporter of Russiagate. 

I was till you reacted to my post. Or that an instinct of the left they don't know they have

Just now, ACE said:

Similar but different. Trudeau promised select media millions of dollars if he got elected so you can imagine how their portrayal of him was 

The media didn't need to do fuck all, the citiot Libs would vote that way regardless.

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s what the lawsuits are about 

it’ll be open to interpretation of the judges imo. I believe the 1a says they can’t pass a law to censor citizens or journalists. Which they didn’t. But they did collude with US intelligence and media to censor citizens and journalists 

They used big tech to get around the 1a and the morons have no clue.

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Are you dumb or do you just act like it on the interwebs? 

Taken from one of the dumbest asses on here, you'll soon be getting your gold member

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It may or may not have gotten around it. That’s yet to be determined in court 

37 minutes ago, ACE said:

it’ll be open to interpretation of the judges imo. I believe the 1a says they can’t pass a law to censor citizens or journalists. Which they didn’t. 

Sort of defeating your butt buddies commentary.

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You have no clue that is true.  So the bureaucrats did their job.  Should be ashamed that the ones supporting the R's failed so poorly.  Not sure how the clueless Dem's managed.