Kirstie Alley

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Probably a heart issue , blood clot or stroke 

Kirstie Alley, who recently had COVID, revealed that she is unvaccinated and believes that people should have the right to choose what decision they make. She has also spoken out against vaccine passports while questioning why people who are vaccinated are still getting sick.

"YOU get a vaccine if YOU want one.. don't ever ever agree to  FORCED vaccinations. Remember? IT’s YOUR BODY. Right LADIES?" Kristie tweeted, later adding, "I just got over Covid. No I’m not vaccinated because I have antibodies as I just got over Covid 3 weeks ago.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nobody gets out alive 

Sometimes I wonder if the treatment(s) is worst then the disease, but medicine progresses every second too.

Chemo can be some nasty stuff.  Kill the cancer faster then it kills you, but what other damage is done along the way?

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Sometimes I wonder if the treatment(s) is worst then the disease, but medicine progresses every second too.

Chemo can be some nasty stuff.  Kill the cancer faster then it kills you, but what other damage is done along the way?

That’s what AZT did for aids patients. It killed their immune system and actually caused aids 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

RIP. That sucks :(

Always liked her , started as a kid from watching the movie "Look Who's Talking" over and over. 

Always wartched cheers as a kid in late night TV

was cheers and night court 

• Like 1

She started out as an interior decorator and appeared on the TV game shows Match Game & Password Plus and someone liked her looks and her acting career took off from there.

Edited by Jerry 976

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

RIP.  I always liked here, even if she was mixed up in that Scientology shit.

Yeah that is some weird stuff….Leah Remini who was on King Of Queens is a former Scientologist and she has a series where she exposes them…bizarro.