At least two provinces now are drafting legislation to distance themselves from Trudeau’s over reach

Rod

Both Sask and Alberta are trying to distance themselves from the fed. Hoping Manitoba joins them too but Winnipeg is full of communists 

Trudeau says this is concerning and might try to strike it down but he also needs to tread lightly because Quebec might see it as a threat 

I always thought western separation was a joke but now with Trudeau being such an insane lunatic this is the closest I’ve ever seen it to becoming a reality 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Both Sask and Alberta are trying to distance themselves from the fed. Hoping Manitoba joins them too but Winnipeg is full of communists 

Trudeau says this is concerning and might try to strike it down but he also needs to tread lightly because Quebec might see it as a threat 

I always thought western separation was a joke but now with Trudeau being such an insane lunatic this is the closest I’ve ever seen it to becoming a reality 

I’d hate to see separation of this country, but when you have a spoon feed POS running the circus. I can totally understand why the people want nothing to do with feds 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

everyplace north of hope, with exception of the hippy kootenays and the north coast thinks the same. this turd burgler in ottawa is the most devicive cunt the country has ever seen. needs a romanian comeupance

5 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

everyplace north of hope, with exception of the hippy kootenays and the north coast thinks the same. this turd burgler in ottawa is the most devicive cunt the country has ever seen. needs a romanian comeupance

His entire bloodline needs the Romanov treatment 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, ACE said:

can ya blame them? they float ontario and quebec  with billions in 'equalization payments ' annually and in return get fought on everything they try to do in industry.

if i was the west, id want out too.

Just now, ZR800efi said:

can ya blame them? they float ontario and quebec  with billions in 'equalization payments ' annually and in return get fought on everything they try to do in industry.

if i was the west, id want out too.

The issue is fed over reach. If the fed was limited then it wouldn’t matter if Trudeau was in power for another decade 

we don’t need to split up the country but we absolutely need to limit the fed plus have an absolute bill of rights 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ACE said:

The issue is fed over reach. If the fed was limited then it wouldn’t matter if Trudeau was in power for another decade 

we don’t need to split up the country but we absolutely need to limit the fed plus have an absolute bill of rights 

our charter of rights and freedoms ' is rock solid. unless the government wants to violate it. then its not lol.

'freedom of assembly and expression '

'fuck vaccine mand...'

'send in the millitary ' lol

• Like 1

Just now, ZR800efi said:

our charter of rights and freedoms ' is rock solid. unless the government wants to violate it. then its not lol.

'freedom of assembly and expression '

'fuck vaccine mand...'

'send in the millitary ' lol

That’s the crazy part. That bill of rights is absolutely toilet paper. It basically says we have all these rights unless the government says we don’t 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s the crazy part. That bill of rights is absolutely toilet paper. It basically says we have all these rights unless the government says we don’t 

which defeats the entire purpose because its only made to protect you from the government. its so retarded.

'you can't do that.we have the charter '

'but under emergency its void '

' but there is no emergen'

'emergency declared'.

Edited by ZR800efi

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

which defeats the entire purpose because its only made to protect you from the government. its so retarded.

I hate Trudeau Sr too, but too his credit he didn’t want that provision. But I think there were some provinces that wouldn’t sign off without it. But his garbage can of a son is sure loving it 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ACE said:

I hate Trudeau Sr too, but too his credit he didn’t want that provision. But I think there were some provinces that wouldn’t sign off without it. But his garbage can of a son is sure loving it 

pierre overreached too. but atleast he said what he meant and did what he said.

he didn't just boldface lie to the public and try to say his was for some moral cause '.i think thats what makes his son particularly hatable. 

the constant insulting of the publics intelligence and his refusal to respect the opposition and answer a god dam question now and then.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Trudeau wants a dictatorship. He’s basically even said that 

He has definitely got the dic part right, now just working on the tatorship. I shake my head daily at this idiots stupidity. How he managed to win the last election still baffles me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frostynuts said:

He has definitely got the dic part right, now just working on the tatorship. I shake my head daily at this idiots stupidity. How he managed to win the last election still baffles me. 

He’s paid the media to convince the Toronto area and Quebec that everyone will  die without him 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ACE said:

He’s paid the media to convince the Toronto area and Quebec that everyone will  die without him 

Just listen to his quote about China and Communism ...tells it all.