Having problems with the site

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So I talked to John a bit over a week ago about it, couldn't really come up with anything. But check this out, the quote Icon shows for you but not Ben?? I still couldn't quote you until I went to the desktop version 

Screenshot_20221204-185042.png

Let me help you out with the Ben quote 

" kill yourself "

• Haha 1

Try changing display screen size 

You can make the text or other items on your screen smaller or larger for your comfort and convenience.

Go to Settings > Display.

Do any of the following:

To adjust the size of text on the screen, touch Font size,then drag the slider to the size you want.

To adjust the size of icons and other screen elements, touch Display size, then drag the slider to the size you want.

To adjust other font and display options, touch & hold a blank space on your home screen, then touch Personalize.

If you need more help seeing the screen, turn on accessibility features, like magnification to zoom in and out or a screen reader to hear audio descriptions of what you touch on the screen.

On 12/4/2022 at 6:38 PM, Rigid1 said:

Didn't change, everything is still the same

Call Motorola tell them you're having issues getting on a particular site you like to go on see if its a minor adjustment to the phone. I had an issue with a dangle that I bought for my truck Samsung had me go in make a few minor adjustments and I was good to go. :thumb:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Call Motorola tell them you're having issues getting on a particular site you like to go on see if it’s a minor adjustment to the phone. I had an issue with a dangle that I bought for my truck Samsung had me go in make a few minor adjustments and I was good to go. :thumb:

:lol: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You may want to look up what a dangle is Ben, get your mind out of the gutter. :lol2::bc:

Yah , just call up Motorola and have them adjust their OS cause freedomsledder won’t work :lol: god damn you say some of the dumbest shit on this site. It’s dongle you fucking retard 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah , just call up Motorola and have them adjust their OS cause freedomsledder won’t work :lol: god damn you say some of the dumbest shit on this site. It’s dongle you fucking retard 

That's what we all said when we first saw your boat now we believe in you. :bc:

Why is it not worth a shot all they can say is no sorry we can't help you. It's better than sitting on your thumb and doing nothing. If it works for Samsung and it works for iPhone it should work for Motorola. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, 03classic700 said:

Try changing display screen size 

You can make the text or other items on your screen smaller or larger for your comfort and convenience.

Go to Settings > Display.

Do any of the following:

To adjust the size of text on the screen, touch Font size,then drag the slider to the size you want.

To adjust the size of icons and other screen elements, touch Display size, then drag the slider to the size you want.

To adjust other font and display options, touch & hold a blank space on your home screen, then touch Personalize.

If you need more help seeing the screen, turn on accessibility features, like magnification to zoom in and out or a screen reader to hear audio descriptions of what you touch on the screen.

Thank you, but it didn't work, I went back to the default settings for display, still everything is the same..But appreciate it, was a good idea worth a try.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 8:26 PM, ckf said:

There is a forum software update available, but I am always nervous upgrading. I'll do a little more digging tomorrow and see what I can find out. 

Did you do the software update?? I spy a new page up button/tab on the pages now, bottom right corner on my puter???

image.thumb.png.4dfba317fc1237d1661443c89af2f9b3.png

Edited by Jerry 976

On 12/4/2022 at 10:25 PM, DriftBusta said:

Its not the website or the software.  Its you.   Log off immediately and put your computer in the recycling bin.

@Rigid1 if it still isn't working you owe me a 14" fucking laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!