Terminate the Constitution?

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

yes, poor leftists are terrified that someone has a tool that looks scary. 

image.thumb.jpeg.175cfbc43c079ace505217e62b8e19bc.jpeg

doesn't scare me in the least and what for a moment makes you think I don't have firearms?

difference possibly being, I don't live with some fascinated paranoia of having to utilize them or that the man is going to come and take them away from me.

seems you may?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

doesn't scare me in the least and what for a moment makes you think I don't have firearms?

difference possibly being, I don't live with some fascinated paranoia of having to utilize them or that the man is going to come and take them away from me.

seems you may?

So you’re willing to give them up? Typical 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

seems you may?

21 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

How in the fuck did you come to that conclusion?😂

37 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

you certainly know how to make assumptions

fallen down the stairs in your sleep and smacked your melon again?

have you considered sleeping with a hockey helmet on along with your holster?

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How in the fuck did you come to that conclusion?😂

https://www.mytherapist.com/advice/psychology/what-is-projection-psychology-and-what-does-it-reveal-about-people/

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you certainly know how to make assumptions

fallen down the stairs in your sleep and smacked your melon again?

have you considered sleeping with a hockey helmet on along with your holster?

https://www.mytherapist.com/advice/psychology/what-is-projection-psychology-and-what-does-it-reveal-about-people/

Creeper still plays with toy cars and trucks. True story. 

31 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Go back to comic books , your wet brain can’t seem to comprehend the real world anymore, if it ever did. IMG_0488.thumb.JPG.8c9c8ed894669b5548647ac6cbd9559e.JPG

29 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Jimmah the wet brain is the one that can’t control his drinking.

I control it just fine…I woke up one day and decided to quit and haven’t had a drop since. You on the other have been recycling and blathering the same bullshit for years…unoriginal, unfunny and dull.😉

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Are we pretending that neolibs don’t want to discard the constitution? They absolutely hate most things about it 

Both sides would happily do away with the constitution if they could get away with it. People are so complacent now, as long as they have food at the store, a credit card, and cell phone service, most wouldn't care enough to do anything about it if they did get rid of the constitution 

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Both sides would happily do away with the constitution if they could get away with it. People are so complacent now, as long as they have food at the store, a credit card, and cell phone service, most wouldn't care enough to do anything about it if they did get rid of the constitution 

What part of the constitution does the right not like?

Jmo that all politicians would rather do away with the constitution to have more power. Some on the right don't like the separation of church and state, many would support 2nd amendment changes if they could get away with it. Just like cheating in elections, do people really think this is new? I'd bet that even from the begging there's been cheating and dirty tricks in every election. It's just that now it's a way for the media to further divide the country

Just now, Cat45 said:

Jmo that all politicians would rather do away with the constitution to have more power. Some on the right don't like the separation of church and state, many would support 2nd amendment changes if they could get away with it. Just like cheating in elections, do people really think this is new? I'd bet that even from the begging there's been cheating and dirty tricks in every election. It's just that now it's a way for the media to further divide the country

Of course politicians want to get rid of the constitution. That’s why it exists and needs to remain absolute 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

There it is….”both sides”

6 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Your "side" is trying alot harder than the other side though

Well because the leftists are taking over the country by fraudulent means.  Your comment about "both sides" is nonsense.  Not even remotely comparable.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well because the leftists are taking over the country by fraudulent means.  Your comment about "both sides" is nonsense.  Not even remotely comparable.

Yeah trying to think of a part of the constitution that republicans are against but I can’t 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The left is definitely going after it any way they can but the reblicans have too, granted alot less than dems. The last gun violence bill is a good example. 14 reps voted with the dems to pass the bill. Imo any new gun laws go against the constitution. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

The left is definitely going after it any way they can but the reblicans have too, granted alot less than dems. The last gun violence bill is a good example. 14 reps voted with the dems to pass the bill. Imo any new gun laws go against the constitution. 

I agree there.  What galls me is the coordinated and corrupt assault on the truth by the government, mostly leftists, and their toadies in the media.  The truth is the truth, and when 50 present and former intel agents come out and declare the truth Russian disinformation, we are fucked if you ask me.  Whats next?  Then throw the WEF and the pandemic into the discussion, and we are in some scary times.  Yet half the country just goes along and doesn't ask questions.

• Like 1