house speaker?

Just now, racer254 said:

:lame:

so you have no opinion... of all the republican people here?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Here is an idea, go to your local church, stand up and ask.  According to many here that's where all the local republicans and conservatives are on sunday mornings?

giphy.gif?cid=790b761152a687b54525f9e6a9

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

who's it going to be?

this person is third in line to the big chair

further shows the republican party is a gigantic mess because of the maga's, tea-partiers and he who's name shall not be mentioned

Is going to be McCarthy...because a Californian is the best representation of our party 🙄

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Is going to be McCarthy...because a Californian is the best representation of our party 🙄

The OP doesn't care who it's going to be, just trying to put out some stupid bait hoping to get some type of gotcha.  He asks this once a week......

How about "Who is Hakeem Jeffries?"

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The OP doesn't care who it's going to be, just trying to put out some stupid bait hoping to get some type of gotcha.  He asks this once a week......

How about "who is going to be the minority leader?"

Exactly.  I never realized what a post whore the guy is.....HCS forum, here, all over the fucking map.  Guy needs to take a breath already.  :lol: Scalise would be my choice.  Democrats have declared war on the Republicans and half the country, any notion of bipartisanship got tossed out the window when Obama became president. The D congress has shifted far to the left and have tossed out long held principles of free speech, gun rights, etc.  Fuck these communists and anyone who looks like them.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How about "Who is Hakeem Jeffries?"

That’s priceless coming from you…shouldn’t you carrying a sign in front of your local lockup protesting free phone  calls.🤔😂

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  I never realized what a post whore the guy is.....HCS forum, here, all over the fucking map.  Guy needs to take a breath already.  :lol: Scalise would be my choice.  Democrats have declared war on the Republicans and half the country, any notion of bipartisanship got tossed out the window when Obama became president. The D congress has shifted far to the left and have tossed out long held principles of free speech, gun rights, etc.  Fuck these communists and anyone who looks like them.

At least you answered the question.😉

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I'm just as sick of the RINOs as anyone else.  McConnell, McCarthy both need to go, put some fresh blood in there.

I think all who voted for trump already proved that.   Oh shit, I am the first to say trump's name in this.  :ashamed:

Edited by racer254

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The OP doesn't care who it's going to be, just trying to put out some stupid bait hoping to get some type of gotcha. 

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  I never realized what a post whore the guy is.....HCS forum, here, all over the fucking map.  Guy needs to take a breath already. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611db0506ce1ba8a3b727

you whiny babies have an option... consider utilizing it.  that goes for @Bontz as well.   ;)

whiny tough guys.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Repugs aren’t half the country.   More votes in 1 general election since 1988.  That’s not half the country.  :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A simple question followed by a lot of bitterness. What’s with that?

they've a lot to be bitter about lately... things are going well in the R camp

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611558f217889f66d0475

oh, paid $2.89 for gas this morning... so they don't have that to bitch as much about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Repugs aren’t half the country.   More votes in 1 general election since 1988.  That’s not half the country.  :thumbsup:

If you subtract out the inner city scum and/or the stupid kids we have solid majority....

Imagine if only land owners could vote 🤣

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

If you subtract out the inner city scum and/or the stupid kids we have solid majority....

Imagine if only land owners could vote 🤣

Imagine if only the educated voted :lmao:  D’s by a landslide - keep ‘em’ dumb to vote Repug :thumbsup:

688E2A10-E288-40F8-BBED-2A1DA55BB100.png

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Imagine if only the educated voted :lmao:  D’s by a landslide - keep ‘em’ dumb to vote Repug :thumbsup:

688E2A10-E288-40F8-BBED-2A1DA55BB100.png

You really think going to college means you're smart? Please explain the college debt problem.  If everyone who goes to school is so smart how cone they can't figure out how to pay the bill. 

Some of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever meet were my college professors.