95 And Still Riding

• Platinum Contributing Member

Very cool and good on Mr. Low.❄️☺️

While attending the December MISORVA meeting today I was honored to meet David Low. David is in the Snowmobile Hall of Fame and at the age of 95 he still rides and is the oldest rider in the world on record. Plus David has rode in every country in the world that has organized trail systems. Also he's the oldest member of MSA now MISORVA. Thank you David for seving in the WWII and God bless you for all you've done for our sport. 
☠️ Stretch

851D0DA7-9A7E-4842-B962-EF0C9E333473.thumb.jpeg.5c29cc7e6671cd9acd0df45dde6a2d56.jpeg

• Like 9

Pretty cool.  One of my uncles rode until he was 80  Another uncle is 85 now, and still helps my cousin with his asphalt/ice drag sleds.  When I'm that age, I wanna be in Boca creeping hot quim on the beach.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

One of my riding partners is 73 this year.  Rides a 98 panther 2-up 440 fanner.  Ass dragging on the corners and fast as hell through the woods.  Any day is a good day on a snowmobile he says.  I believe his first sled was a 67 Ariens.  Did almost 2000 miles with him last year.

• Like 5