how much of your big bore or turbo power do you consistently utilize?

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Where I ride there is a lot of swamps and those are where the big power stuff gets real fun.  Higher speed winding trails through the swamps.

Talking about that, this section of our trail comes to mind. We'd groom it 20ft wide in spots and you could just rail around it.

Screenshot_20221218_111116_Polaris.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Talking about that, this section of our trail comes to mind. We'd groom it 20ft wide in spots and you could just rail around it.

It's so fun.  You can't beat a nice mix of woods and swamp 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Where I ride everyone would be driving over that picnic table for likes on the gram. Then the trail would get shut down 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Where I ride everyone would be driving over that picnic table for likes on the gram. Then the trail would get shut down 

I would always try and drive over it first with the groomer so they couldn't. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Gym is not very smooth on the throttle 

Gym holds the throttle to the bar.  Then Gym lets go.  Gym likes to dangle the skis.

4 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Gym is a dipshit....

Gym didn't mean to hurt you.  Gym wants you back.

That video had to be CGI with a fake voiceover.  He gave that sled far too many compliments.  I wonder if Doo is buying the Lester's better lunches than Poo these days.  Afterall he was drinking a Perrier.  

It will still tip over every time you try to turn.

Just looking at the triangles and the seating position it's clear that chassis is a complete ripoff of the Catalisp.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jdsky said:

That video had to be CGI with a fake voiceover.  He gave that sled far too many compliments.  I wonder if Doo is buying the Lester's better lunches than Poo these days.  Afterall he was drinking a Perrier.  

It will still tip over every time you try to turn.

Just looking at the triangles and the seating position it's clear that chassis is a complete ripoff of the Catalisp.

idk why they don't come with factory kick stands so they don't fall over in peoples trailers or garages.  last year we walked out of one bar an three of them parked side by side were all tipped over?  then again, SkiDoo doesn't even give you a f'ng recoil as std on a 2S so why on earth would they toss in the kickstands?

:dunno:

On 12/20/2022 at 2:44 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

look @jdsky, a Skidoo that might not tip over and you won't have to mess with those pesky too many clicks shocks either. 

aren't these the breaky spindles @teamgreen02? 

He kind of contradicts himself with the shock conversation.

He says there is SIGNIFICANT change between the three clicks.  But then says you don't need any more clicks unless you're a snocross champion.  If the change is so significant as he says, it is not unrealistic think someone might want a setting that is in between those SIGNIFICANT changes.

But saying that doesn't sell skidoos so I guess it's the status quo .  Huge changes between the clicks but you don't need any more because you'll never notice that difference, even though the difference is significant!

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

He kind of contradicts himself with the shock conversation.

He says there is SIGNIFICANT change between the three clicks.  But then says you don't need any more clicks unless you're a snocross champion.  If the change is so significant as he says, it is not unrealistic think someone might want a setting that is in between those SIGNIFICANT changes.

But saying that doesn't sell skidoos so I guess it's the status quo .  Huge changes between the clicks but you don't need any more because you'll never notice that difference, even though the difference is significant!

they say the shame shit about QS3's, and these seem to be KYB's QS3's... which is still more complicated than most people can figure out.  

I know you can get 3's converted to DSC's... but has anyone had the valving on 3's changed to suit their weight and riding styles?  idk... 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they say the shame shit about QS3's, and these seem to be KYB's QS3's... which is still more complicated than most people can figure out.  

I know you can get 3's converted to DSC's... but has anyone had the valving on 3's changed to suit their weight and riding styles?  idk... 

I'm sure people have changes the valving, especially racers.  But yeah probably not many normal trail guys, most probably just pick the best of the three and call it good.

What would be sweet is if they had atac for DSC and rebound shocks.  That would be really cool but probably very expensive.  Messing around with the rears when shit is all iced up and packed in and cold is a pain in the butt and it's easier to just ride.  But if it was all electronic and you could do individual shocks that'd be sweet you could play around with it all the time until you really get it right.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'm sure people have changes the valving, especially racers.  But yeah probably not many normal trail guys, most probably just pick the best of the three and call it good.

What would be sweet is if they had atac for DSC and rebound shocks.  That would be really cool but probably very expensive.  Messing around with the rears when shit is all iced up and packed in and cold is a pain in the butt and it's easier to just ride.  But if it was all electronic and you could do individual shocks that'd be sweet you could play around with it all the time until you really get it right.

hi/low/rebound by wire would be sweet and to adjust fronts/fts/rts at the same time... but the price these days?  I think I'd be afraid to know.  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hi/low/rebound by wire would be sweet and to adjust fronts/fts/rts at the same time... but the price these days?  I think I'd be afraid to know.  

Right.  I'll stick with ass draggers