Eeesshh….Just Sad

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Follow along here.  Trumps initial plan was to stimulate the economy so first 2 years, so he reformed the tax code by putting more $ into both of our pockets.  It worked.  Economy and everyones 401ks soared, D party complained that he was giving tax breaks to the rich (which was horseshit relative to the trickle down doesn't work narrative), while Joe 6 pack was getting their tax burden (which was already way too high) reduced.  Then along comes covid, Trumps response was to keep economy alive even though pretty much the entire economy was shut down. So Congress (both parties) were all too eager to print more $ and keep it afloat, literally giving trillions to companies to cover their payroll (let along the fraud)..  I'm not sure what else he, or anyone else could do.  So now we're back to status quo Washington/media narrative.  Fuck all these evil fucks.

In other words, spent more in his first 3 years than the previous 4 years, and never had YOY GDP higher than 2015 and nowhere near the 4.4% YOY GDP needed just to cover the tax breaks. His tariffs created a need for a bailout that cost more than the auto bailout, that got zero paid back, not to mention the manufacturing recession in 2019 and the fact that for the average Joe sixpack the tax break was eaten up by higher costs due to tariffs.  When there was an economic crash, 850 billion that was spread out to 2017 was cried about incessantly, but 4.1 trillion between Jan 2020 and Feb. 2021 no big deal, along with a record 3trillion deficit, and the orange god wanted even more spending.   

And yes, I know there was a pandemic that had the US and world economy shut down, just like there was a US and world economy shutdown due to the financial collapse of the US. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

In other words, spent more in his first 3 years than the previous 4 years, and never had YOY GDP higher than 2015 and nowhere near the 4.4% YOY GDP needed just to cover the tax breaks. His tariffs created a need for a bailout that cost more than the auto bailout, that got zero paid back, not to mention the manufacturing recession in 2019 and the fact that for the average Joe sixpack the tax break was eaten up by higher costs due to tariffs.  When there was an economic crash, 850 billion that was spread out to 2017 was cried about incessantly, but 4.1 trillion between Jan 2020 and Feb. 2021 no big deal, along with a record 3trillion deficit, and the orange god wanted even more spending.   

And yes, I know there was a pandemic that had the US and world economy shut down, just like there was a US and world economy shutdown due to the financial collapse of the US. 

I said follow along here.  You clearly didn't.  Thats ok.  Its a free country.  At least I think it is (was).  You're making the classic mistake of ascribing reasons after the results without any analysis whatsoever of what really happened.  Again, free country free speech.  At least for my side.  You keep being wrong and I'll do me.  How about that?

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine a congress full of Hershel’s?

Hey, I found it!!! Biden's 47 years of accomplishments.

It's a good read. Joe Biden's Political Career. By year. Please check me!

1973 Biden enters politics...

1977 ***Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, “allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle”... fact check me....

1983 Joe Biden joined a bipartisan effort to make 50% of Social Security benefits taxable, for those above a certain income. This new revenue would go towards the Social Security Trust Fund.  

1986  Joseph R. Biden Jr. voted for the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996, blocking federal recognition of same-sex marriages. Two years earlier, he voted to cut off federal funds to schools that teach the acceptance of homosexuality. In 1973, Mr. Biden, in an off-handed response to a question, wondered if homosexuals in the military or government were potential security risks.

1988 ***ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism...

1990 Hang on almost there...

1994 ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office.

1997 Almost, not yet...

2008 calls Obama an “articulate" and "clean" person...

2016 extorts the Ukraine to stop investigation of Burisma. 

2020: NOW HE’S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Hey, I found it!!! Biden's 47 years of accomplishments.

It's a good read. Joe Biden's Political Career. By year. Please check me!

1973 Biden enters politics...

1977 ***Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, “allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle”... fact check me....

1983 Joe Biden joined a bipartisan effort to make 50% of Social Security benefits taxable, for those above a certain income. This new revenue would go towards the Social Security Trust Fund.  

1986  Joseph R. Biden Jr. voted for the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996, blocking federal recognition of same-sex marriages. Two years earlier, he voted to cut off federal funds to schools that teach the acceptance of homosexuality. In 1973, Mr. Biden, in an off-handed response to a question, wondered if homosexuals in the military or government were potential security risks.

1988 ***ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism...

1990 Hang on almost there...

1994 ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office.

1997 Almost, not yet...

2008 calls Obama an “articulate" and "clean" person...

2016 extorts the Ukraine to stop investigation of Burisma. 

2020: NOW HE’S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY.

You forgot his sniffing and groping antics ....

How "Woke Me too Liberals" voted for this disgusting pervert shows just how fucking stupid and brainwashed American people are. 

I dont care if it was a Monkey against Biden I would never have voted for this creep.  

"But tRuMp sAiD pUsSy"

39A710DF-4C0E-4E44-9F1E-3DE7449D693B.png

image.gif

Edited by EvilBird

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine a congress full of Hershel’s?

Yet you think the Pelosi’s and Schumwrs have it completely in order. 

How’s Paul the pecker wrecker doing, btw? Crazy how that disappeared as fast as student loan relief and vax mandates. 

9 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I really didn’t have much issue with Trump’s policies except the PPP loans, it should have been limited to a very few starving businesses. 100 billion of PPP loans were fraud alone, I really do hope the IRS audits the shit out of PPP loan recipients, especially the larger loans but I’m not holding my breath. 

I don’t know if Trump had that much to do with the PPP loans getting into the wrong hands or not but agree that it was bullshit. 

Beating a dead horse with this or not but one of the biggest problems that caused a shitload of what we are still dealing with today, nearly 3 years later, was shutting the world down, period. China is doing whatever it can to continue its crippling control over the world markets with Covid war and our government isn’t even condoning it. Not that I would expect the current administration to do so anyway. What would be better than that would be to be putting everything we had into getting away from that country, and others like it, as much as possible. I don’t see that happening either though. 

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I said follow along here.  You clearly didn't.  Thats ok.  Its a free country.  At least I think it is (was).  You're making the classic mistake of ascribing reasons after the results without any analysis whatsoever of what really happened.  Again, free country free speech.  At least for my side.  You keep being wrong and I'll do me.  How about that?

Yes, you keep ignoring facts and I don't how about that?  

Keep cheering the exact things you cried about before, blame everything on mean tweets. 

51 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yet you think the Pelosi’s and Schumwrs have it completely in order. 

How’s Paul the pecker wrecker doing, btw? Crazy how that disappeared as fast as student loan relief and vax mandates. 

I don’t know if Trump had that much to do with the PPP loans getting into the wrong hands or not but agree that it was bullshit. 

Beating a dead horse with this or not but one of the biggest problems that caused a shitload of what we are still dealing with today, nearly 3 years later, was shutting the world down, period. China is doing whatever it can to continue its crippling control over the world markets with Covid war and our government isn’t even condoning it. Not that I would expect the current administration to do so anyway. What would be better than that would be to be putting everything we had into getting away from that country, and others like it, as much as possible. I don’t see that happening either though. 

Just the fact that it did happen under his watch. It's just another example that both sides do it, government fucks up everything it touches.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's a character flaw... 

I wasn't suggesting third party, I was saying if I was going to run as a republican I'd push my party to focus on economic matters that have gone ignored by both sides and will clearly affect future generations.  Ross Perot did a great job dumbing down the fiscal issues back in 1992 with his charts and graphs to explain to people (voters) that some fundamental changes needed to take place.  It resonated with me... as a twenty year old back then and I still feel similarly today about the topic and matters. 

there is no free lunch and the free beer tomorrow sign never gets taken down. 

Economics did nothing to bring out a strong republican showing this mid term. Matter of fact, the country doubled down on fucking stupid over their feelings again AND the fact that the opposing side put up a lot of not so great people for election. Michigan got run roughshod into a dem fucking hell now and will probably become the next California. All over RvW and bullshit debt relief that will now never materialize. IMO at least. 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Just the fact that it did happen under his watch. It's just another example that both sides do it, government fucks up everything it touches.

No real argument from me there although I had more money in my pocket/accounts for those four years. That’s an undeniable fact. Whether it was inflated or not. Add to that that for the past two years it’s been a downward spiral of EPIC proportions, most middle class people have a hard time to not blame the current administration for a lot of it all because that’s when a lot of them noticed the change. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Economics did nothing to bring out a strong republican showing this mid term. Matter of fact, the country doubled down on fucking stupid over their feelings again AND the fact that the opposing side put up a lot of not so great people for election. Michigan got run roughshod into a dem fucking hell now and will probably become the next California. All over RvW and bullshit debt relief that will now never materialize. IMO at least. 

these are topics democrats and republicans still choose not want to address in a coherent manner the common man can grasp... but someone needs to. 

his presentations were a little corny, but Ross was so right on so many things.   back then the debt was only $4T dollars... now we're at $31T  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

these are topics democrats and republicans still choose not want to address in a coherent manner the common man can grasp... but someone needs to. 

his presentations were a little corny, but Ross was so right on so many things.   back then the debt was only $4T dollars... now we're at $31T  

Hey I voted for him.  Didn't get us far. But he told the truth.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey I voted for him.  Didn't get us far. But he told the truth.

damned right he did, the country wasn't ready to take hard medicine then and now our situation is far worse thanks to thirty years of Democrats and Republicans kicking the can down the road and adding to the credit card bill. 

:bc: 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

damned right he did, the country wasn't ready to take hard medicine then and now our situation is far worse thanks to thirty years of Democrats and Republicans kicking the can down the road and adding to the credit card bill. 

Yep  :bc: 

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Can’t disagree with that.