Is ski doo actively trying to lose sales?

Rod

• Rod changed the title to Is ski doo actively trying to lose sales?
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Game changer for the Doo mountain segment.  Looks like ass though.  The Renegade Gen 5s look on point.

What’s game changing about it? The O8 tech?

Just now, ACE said:

What’s game changing about it? The O8 tech?

lighter, faster, narrower better geometry led computer screen gauge....what do you expect for 25g CA?  Don't get me wrong, my sweet couch that I paid way too much money for came with the base model gauge, cuz, well Ski Doo.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

lighter, faster, narrower better geometry led computer screen gauge....what do you expect for 25g CA?  Don't get me wrong, my sweet couch that I paid way too much money for came with the base model gauge, cuz, well Ski Doo.

Curious to hear your feedback on the new sled.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That base model gauge is worse than a 9O’s timex

cats gauge sucks but doos base gauge really sucks 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So like every single sled made since cfr

No the t cat clearly has more raw power. A lot more 

Mach can launch hard if it has traction but if you don’t get the holeshot the cat will freight train it 

The doo is a very nice trail sled but it’s totally a grandpa mobile 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ACE said:

No the t cat clearly has more raw power. A lot more 

Mach can launch hard if it has traction but if you don’t get the holeshot the cat will freight train it 

The doo is a very nice trail sled but it’s totally a grandpa mobile 

Mach is still holding its value though. I see used at $25k+.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Mach is still holding its value though. I see used at $25k+.

Yeah I need to fix mine so I can sell it. Or just give it to the wife si she can bomb around the yard with it

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Curious to hear your feedback on the new sled.  

A couple friends of ours have been running the 20 wides for a few years, and I've put some miles on both a 900 ACE non turbo and 850 versions.  They were both a blast to ride.  Pretty hard to get one stuck, god help you when you do.  :lol:   We all carry a sno bunjes, shovels, axes, etc., and know the drill though.  If we're not getting stuck good several times a day its not a normal day.  :lol:  Plus I ran a 900 turbo for about a seaon and a half in renegade trim, and love that motor, so looking forward to getting back on one in this trim.  I don't have unrealistic expectations that its going to be a mountain sled or a trail carver, just a little bit of everything.   Good sled for exploring the back country and putting some big miles on.  Ride position is actually awesome, hips above the knees and easy sit tand I just bought my Quebec registration tonight, plan on at least a couple saddlebaggers this winter.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 3