Question for the neolibs here

Rod

No. Not in a pure sense. It seems like this adventure he’s on is something that he genuinely believes in. He’s very closed off from the real world and has no idea of the harm he causes others. This is what happens when those of wealth and privilege come into power. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

No. Not in a pure sense. It seems like this adventure he’s on is something that he genuinely believes in. He’s very closed off from the real world and has no idea of the harm he causes others. This is what happens when those of wealth and privilege come into power. 

He’s bought the media. He gives millions to media that he deems worthy. 

has said that people that disagree with him shouldn’t be tolerated 

has declared war on people protesting him 

Is now trying to prohibit ownership of most common hunting rifles 

has also kinda says that people who disagree with the majority aren’t Canadians 

Just now, ACE said:

He’s bought the media. He gives millions to media that he deems worthy. 

has said that people that disagree with him shouldn’t be tolerated 

has declared war on people protesting him 

Is now trying to prohibit ownership of most common hunting rifles 

has also kinda says that people who disagree with the majority aren’t Canadians 

He says a lot of things. So did trump and Biden. It’s the same down here. It’ll get sorted out in the courts. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He says a lot of things. So did trump and Biden. It’s the same down here. It’ll get sorted out in the courts. 

No our judges are appointed by Trudeau as well 

our bill of rights says the govt can ignore your rights if they chose to 

one of the big indicators of fascism is nationalism 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Well then, I guess you’re fucked. :lol: 

No we are fucked. This is what I’m saying. Things are getting bad here. Your constitution is supposed to be absolute and you guys need to protect that at all costs 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

No we are fucked. This is what I’m saying. Things are getting bad here. Your constitution is supposed to be absolute and you guys need to protect that at all costs 

You’re forgetting something. Your southern neighbor. By and large we don’t like doing business with his type. 80% of your commerce is because of us. President Desantis will have a say. The other aspect is your economy. The ideas he’s proposing are most likely going to result in some ill effects. And that won’t be good. “23 is going to be a tough year. A lot of the plans certain groups have will be placed on hold. Look to further than Germany and their grand plans to be green. That’s now kaput.  I think that you’re overreacting and not looking at the entire picture. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re forgetting something. Your southern neighbor. By and large we don’t like doing business with his type. 80% of your commerce is because of us. President Desantis will have a say. The other aspect is your economy. The ideas he’s proposing are most likely going to result in some ill effects. And that won’t be good. “23 is going to be a tough year. A lot of the plans certain groups have will be placed on hold. Look to further than Germany and their grand plans to be green. That’s now kaput.  I think that you’re overreacting and not looking at the entire picture. 

Biden and Trudeau are both fascists 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau is a straight up commie.  This is how he controls the media.  Its the same in the US with bonehead Biden.

Also any media that Trudeau deems unfit for his handouts also gets banned from Attending press events 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

One comes from wealth and pomp. The other has dementia. You give people too much power. Since Biden got into office my lifestyle hasn’t changed. Trump neither. Bush neither. 

So it’s good to have an absolute constitution?

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trudeau is a fascist at heart but also a pussy. He's like that guy that will provoke you into a fight and then press charges and sue you. total POS

He also said he admires chinas dictatorship because then he could do what he wants 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Basically the same thing 

splitting hairs yeah. there are some differences between them but trudy has sprinkles of both.

so the answer i guess is yes.yes he is. atleast he is trying to be.

Edited by ZR800efi

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

splitting hairs yeah. there are some differences between them but trudy has sprinkles of both.

so the answer i guess is yes.yes he is. atleast he is trying to be.

Remember when he said that unvaccinated people are racist and misogynistic, have unacceptable views and shouldn’t be tolerated? And the media applauded it?

then Trudeau says under oath that he never said that and cbc applauded again?

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

Remember when he said that unvaccinated people are racist and misogynistic, have unacceptable views and shouldn’t be tolerated? And the media applauded it?

then Trudeau says under oath that he never said that and cbc applauded again?

yep.i watched it live both times. truely remarkable detachment from reality

6 hours ago, ACE said:

Have some family up there and they were saying the same.  Things are getting real bad here, but you probably don’t hear about it on your news. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Have some family up there and they were saying the same.  Things are getting real bad here, but you probably don’t hear about it on your news. 

Depends on your news source. Our state run media keeps declaring Trudeau to be the greatest thing since Mao