Greatest generation!!

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

here is the video if you need a laugh 

OmG!   I couldn’t make it through.  

If that was my kid, I would punch his mama in the face for birthing him. :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member

My wife makes her (very good) living running 10 or 12 of them type of stores.  Trust me she earns her money.  Fucking hipsters and man buns and unicorns and lolipops....  I would be in jail in ten minutes if I had to work there.  She came home one day disgusted and I said what happened today.  She didn't even want to tell me but this hipster dude or whatever his fucking pronouns are he spilt coffee on his shoes.  Dude was tearing up like that half nut cuck in that video.  She said whats the matter with you and the kid says "I spilt coffee on my shoes" she said so what its work and he says "buuuuuutttt I am still MAKING PAYMENTS ON THESE SHOES....."  Fer fucks sake we are screwed....

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

showed it to a coworker who is also in his 50's and we both laughed hard... he nailed it... we've raised an entire society of victims.  

man the fuck up...

No one to blame but yourselves. That bitch was raised by members of your generation 😂

• Like 1

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

No one to blame but yourselves. That bitch was raised by members of your generation 😂

actually, I'm one of the older parents amongst our sixteen year old daughters friends parents.  there's none of that behavior from any of our kids.   

the I'm a victim and participation ribbon generation... those are some fucked up  parents.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

actually, I'm one of the older parents amongst our sixteen year old daughters friends parents.  there's none of that behavior from any of our kids.   

the I'm a victim and participation ribbon generation... those are some fucked up  parents.

So it’s boomer parents. Either way It’s the parents who made these fucking losers this way. That kid will probably have his mom come sort out his hours with the manager lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

My wife makes her (very good) living running 10 or 12 of them type of stores.  Trust me she earns her money.  Fucking hipsters and man buns and unicorns and lolipops....  I would be in jail in ten minutes if I had to work there.  She came home one day disgusted and I said what happened today.  She didn't even want to tell me but this hipster dude or whatever his fucking pronouns are he spilt coffee on his shoes.  Dude was tearing up like that half nut cuck in that video.  She said whats the matter with you and the kid says "I spilt coffee on my shoes" she said so what its work and he says "buuuuuutttt I am still MAKING PAYMENTS ON THESE SHOES....."  Fer fucks sake we are screwed....

3 more payments and these baby's are all mine!

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They are  all filthy whores!!!!!  

:lol:

You call one of my daughters that for working at a coffee place and I will kill you too :whistle:

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
Just now, Cold War said:

I was poking at spin.   :news:

Got that :bc:

Just saying lmao 

Its no wonder a cuck in Van who is obsessed with Abortion calls Young Women serving Coffee "bean whores" .

Just a sick fucking lonely loser 

Edited by EvilBird