2023 Iron Dog - the toughest race known to man

AK440

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

Uh huh, they care so little that Polaris came out with the Cross Country in a 136 last season just so they could still compete in it as 650’s are not allowed. The 136 provides better floatation on the fresh snow sections of the trail. Ever heard of that? Fresh snow that isn’t groomed or covered with dirt, garbage and shit like the bitch ditches you ride in? 

The OEM’s care so little about this race that Ski-Doo released an Iron Dog model. 

https://ir.brp.com/es/news-releases/news-release-details/brp-introduces-ski-doo-mxz-iron-dog-special-sled-honour-iconic/

image.jpeg.4e36eb6ee9fb18319897c16f402889b4.jpeg
You’re too fucking dumb to be on my thread! Do some research before posting more dribble.

No, I've never heard of that.  Is that what makes you so angry?

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

No back pedal numbnutz, that’s what happened. Count the number of entries in any ID race, Polaris is always 50%-70%. They provide free sleds to the top guys and very heavily discounted sleds to anyone else. If a guy wants to race a Doo it’s costs way more money. If they want to race a Cat they have little to no support since Textron.

What about snowbikes?

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, AK440 said:

They required a shit ton of reinforcements to the garbage rear skids. The idler wheels on the beaver tail were breaking off, the uncoupled FTS couldn’t be made to stop bottoming so more reinforcements and extra heavy duty, unobtainum bumps stops were used on the rails and shock shaft. 

Surely you knew this being an expert ex-HCS shit talking member.

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

For a garbage sled its done very well in the ID. Iron Dog Team #10 Olds/Morgan

No photo description available.

11 hours ago, AK440 said:

Notice the race Dept reinforced idler wheel brackets. Those sleds were nothing close to stock.

:lol:

So one idler bracket is now a shit ton of reinforcements? the rear linkage is bone stock looks exactly like my Sled numb nuts :lol:

Hey Remember when you claimed nobody raced a haybaler in the iRoN dAwG? Wouldnt even finish... ya you got owned back then in 2010 by some of the same Guys. Too bad you were already banned. Man you are a whiney fucking bitch! :lol:

And You owned a Nytro ? the biggest pile of shit ever ? Wow lmao. 

I saw how you lied about owning a Rush also. Guess you are not too good at pretending to own stuff. 

F8A0B07D-FC11-4B35-9C08-1195A1294905.jpeg

DB6E2FC1-F9B4-498B-A195-2CCC254D517C.jpeg

FE1E596A-6E80-40EE-B50C-7A8A9B9C0855.jpeg

B7A79AA8-67A4-437D-8820-64724B677848.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, mnstang said:

Wow, he's been goin at this for 12+ years.  Holy shit dude go get laid or something.  

Its unreal. The dude claims to be young , seems to Me to be a old washed up moron with no life.  Over a decade of lying about what Sled he owns , crying about a chassis and obsessed with the iRoN dAwG. 

Not much to do for Him in AK apparently  

Edited by EvilBird

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Its unreal. The dude claims to be young , seems to Me to be a old washed up moron with no life.  Over a decade of lying about what Sled he owns , crying about a chassis and obsessed with the iRoN dAwG. 

Not much to do for Him in AK apparently  

Don't forget, he's on a forum that "sucks" and is dead in his mind (weren't his words something to the effect of, "HCS is so much better with you banned guys gone" ???)    Life in Alaska ... I think he should go hang out with the folks who make up the Life Below Zero episodes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

So one idler bracket is now a shit ton of reinforcements? the rear linkage is bone stock looks exactly like my Sled numb nuts :lol:

Hey Remember when you claimed nobody raced a haybaler in the iRoN dAwG? Wouldnt even finish... ya you got owned back then in 2010 by some of the same Guys. Too bad you were already banned. Man you are a whiney fucking bitch! :lol:

I saw how you lied about owning a Rush also. Guess you are not too good at pretending to own stuff. 

FE1E596A-6E80-40EE-B50C-7A8A9B9C0855.jpeg

B7A79AA8-67A4-437D-8820-64724B677848.jpeg

Shitbird,

Go find the post where I wrote not a single Rush finished. I was 100% correct and then they banned me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Don't forget, he's on a forum that "sucks" and is dead in his mind (weren't his words something to the effect of, "HCS is so much better with you banned guys gone" ???)    Life in Alaska ... I think he should go hang out with the folks who make up the Life Below Zero episodes.

‘Ol Chip Hailstone would whip him into shape.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

On the bold, the rear suspension components have thicker, stronger tubing and additional gussets. You can’t those details in the components from that picture you fucking idiot.

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, AK440 said:
7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

On the bold, the rear suspension components have thicker, stronger tubing and additional gussets. You can’t those details in the components from that picture you fucking idiot.

Expand  

And You dont think other Sleds racing the ID are also doing the same thing to other Sled chassis ? :lol:

Your crying is about the design which has nothing to do with what you said  

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

And You dont think other Sleds racing the ID are also doing the same thing to other Sled chassis ? :lol:

Your crying is about the design which has nothing to do with what you said  

Are you so stupid that you miss the point of every single conversation? If your precious baler was so good, why’d they discontinue it? 

9 hours ago, AK440 said:

No proof, no sled. That’s how this forum works bud.

let's see your sled, please hold up a current newspaper or calendar in the picture so we know it's legit.  we demand proof of life.

this is like a hostage situation :lmao:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, AK440 said:

No proof, no sled. That’s how this forum works bud.

Awww and you cant figure out how to post a picture . Poor You. 

On 11/30/2022 at 9:24 PM, AK440 said:

#1 Don’t know how on this old ass forum platform. 

image.gif.ac4cb874228ec1be4c89c7242991d679.gif

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

let's see your sled, please hold up a current newspaper or calendar in the picture so we know it's legit.  we demand proof of life.

this is like a hostage situation :lmao:

Well dipshit, my town doesn’t have a newspaper anymore, like most places in the world. 

I want to see proof of life in your photos.