2023 Iron Dog - the toughest race known to man

AK440

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@AK440did you quit or just having difficulty finding an ice cream cone? 

to be fair... put a grilled cheese sandwich on your helmet if it makes things easier.  ;)

I bet his helmet is just as sweet as that EXT rotting away. 

On 12/8/2022 at 5:14 AM, EvilBird said:

I bet his helmet is just as sweet as that EXT rotting away. 

On 12/7/2022 at 4:05 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

@AK440did you quit or just having difficulty finding an ice cream cone? 

to be fair... put a grilled cheese sandwich on your helmet if it makes things easier.  ;)

How about you two try posting something remotely interesting or funny? 

On 12/10/2022 at 9:10 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

f1846c97-f04c-4599-817c-3708f447a256_tex

Hey pal, it might help to post a meme that had something to do with the current thread. But you know, you just do you. :lame::handjob:

On 12/10/2022 at 8:57 AM, mnstang said:

Hi buddy! My special challenged friend. Ok, and I'll type.... slowly... here... so... you'll... understand. If you're going to post a YouTube video, how about make it visible inside the post? Otherwise no one is going to click on it to watch it. :lol::lmao::lolz::roflcrying:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrPzOHnArb_X4HhmfcZSS

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, AK440 said:

Hey pal, it might help to post a meme that had something to do with the current thread. But you know, you just do you. :lame::handjob:

Hi buddy! My special challenged friend. Ok, and I'll type.... slowly... here... so... you'll... understand. If you're going to post a YouTube video, how about make it visible inside the post? Otherwise no one is going to click on it to watch it. :lol::lmao::lolz::roflcrying:

Except its not a Youtube video you fucking retarded inbred Alaskan fagmouth. :lol:

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

LoL I didn't post a YouTube video.  And, you clicked on it lolz 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

LoL I didn't post a YouTube video.  And, you clicked on it lolz 

Gawd, both pathetic and stoooopid. Didn’t click on your link dipshit. How about being a big boy and learn how to embed your shit? You might try out this new thing called Google and look for directions on how to do that. 

4 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Gawd, both pathetic and stoooopid. Didn’t click on your link dipshit. How about being a big boy and learn how to embed your shit? You might try out this new thing called Google and look for directions on how to do that. 

Nah