2023 Iron Dog - the toughest race known to man

AK440

7 hours ago, AK440 said:

That was the Farewell burn and because of the crazy warm weather  the snow had melted. What’s not hardcore about having to race through that? They even passed two broken down baler sleds.:lol:

No snow was due to climate change, ever heard of that dipfuck? You probably think that’s fake BS invented by the Chinese. Yet your precious USXC season now has to start on lakes if they are even frozen in time because you pukes rarely have any snow.

oh brother, do not bring up climate change... some of these mf'ers will eat you alive for even mentioning it 

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, AK440 said:

5FF024EE-F549-4509-9D8C-982481E4CE7D.thumb.jpeg.3465376d9c31a3a3ac39ffbac003e51d.jpeg

Don’t have a Tampax, Schnapps or a Basset Hound. This is the best I can do.

107EAA8E-BF43-4DC1-92A0-C58D4B5E5F3A.jpeg.8e8653ee07a971721a0e4d174e4f18ac.jpeg

The Roller blade explains your Homo tendencies . :whistle:

8AB4F0C6-E44A-4289-9340-9342E3D66666.jpeg

That Sled is sick tho , way better than my shitty rack equipped Touring Sled. 

Edited by EvilBird

40 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The Roller blade explains your Homo tendencies . :whistle:

8AB4F0C6-E44A-4289-9340-9342E3D66666.jpeg

That Sled is sick tho , way better than my shitty rack equipped Touring Sled. 

You know how I know you’re gay, it didn’t buy a rack or install one, but you did. :lol: 

I got my bad ass EXT for free.

4 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You know how I know you’re gay, it didn’t buy a rack or install one, but you did. :lol: 

I got my bad ass EXT for free.

Yeah but free is the MSRP of a unit like that.

What about your other sled?

9 hours ago, mnstang said:

Now I get it the bottoms of the mud whoops hold water and that's why he aims for them, for the cooling.  Makes sense now 

For a guy who’s on video showing the world he’s incapable of skimming the tops of whoops like he claimed, one would think you’d quit drawing attention to that fact.

Do they ever get snow in Minnesota? You know that snow is supposed to be white, right?

92C0160D-9F0C-4AB7-87DF-1FB0DF5000CB.thumb.png.e22e5ac4db627947798b30599ba1e7f8.png

Ohhhh, ahhh, that race looks so competitive! A hillbilly, run what you brung dirchbanger class. Wow! Ride around in a circle on a muddy, kids 120 sno-x course. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, AK440 said:

For a guy who’s on video showing the world he’s incapable of skimming the tops of whoops like he claimed, one would think you’d quit drawing attention to that fact.

Do they ever get snow in Minnesota? You know that snow is supposed to be white, right?

92C0160D-9F0C-4AB7-87DF-1FB0DF5000CB.thumb.png.e22e5ac4db627947798b30599ba1e7f8.png

Ohhhh, ahhh, that race looks so competitive! A hillbilly, run what you brung dirchbanger class. Wow! Ride around in a circle on a muddy, kids 120 sno-x course. 

So Butthurt! :lol:

Whats the matter Daddy never let you race? 

886CB369-BB1C-4F35-B7D9-A0AFF1765FBD.jpeg

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Yeah but free is the MSRP of a unit like that.

What about your other sled?

hey Tony... 

:roflcrying:

was AcK the guy from Alaska on HCS everyone used to say drank washer fluid?  or was that someone else that had a lobotomy?  hard to recall... there's been so many.  :)

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So Butthurt! :lol:

Whats the matter Daddy never let you race? 

886CB369-BB1C-4F35-B7D9-A0AFF1765FBD.jpeg

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hey Tony... 

was AcK the guy from Alaska on HCS everyone used to say drank washer fluid?  or was that someone else that had a lobotomy?  hard to recall... there's been so many.  :)

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

You should not be so mad.  For crying out loud I was justifying your winning technique of hitting the bottom of every whoop.  Then you have to get obsessed with me and attempt to stalk me.  I don't get it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You should not be so mad.  For crying out loud I was justifying your winning technique of hitting the bottom of every whoop.  Then you have to get obsessed with me and attempt to stalk me.  I don't get it.

It’s hilarious to point out that you hit the bottom of every whoop on that course. :lol: :lol2: :lolz: Your own video doesn’t lie. 

5 minutes ago, AK440 said:

It’s hilarious to point out that you hit the bottom of every whoop on that course. :lol: :lol2: :lolz: Your own video doesn’t lie. 

Are they taking good care of you in here lil buddy? Getting lotsa troll food? Fresh water? I remember you telling me on HCS how lonely you were ,still having troubles making friends?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, AK440 said:

There's been no video of me bud.  Keep researching me and maybe you'll find something lol

Who are you again?

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Are they taking good care of you in here lil buddy? Getting lotsa troll food? Fresh water? I remember you telling me on HCS how lonely you were ,still having troubles making friends?

If it wasn’t for me this site would be even more dead than usual.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

There's been no video of me bud.  Keep researching me and maybe you'll find something lol

Who are you again?

:backpeddle: backpedal much? :lol::lolz::lol2:

You claim one thing but the video shows another. Seriously, I want to see your mythical “skills”.

In the mean time this is what it’s like to run bumps in actual snow.

Skip to 1:21.

2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Quiet is good :thumb: We'd prefer quality over quantity but it's OK.

Seeing as you're here so much have you considered becoming a Contributing Member? This site tries to operate with those funds.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You claim one thing but the video shows another. Seriously, I want to see your mythical “skills”.

Which one in the video is You again? 

Oh thats right you dont ride. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AK440 said:

LoL 

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

that's utterly amazing, I and I'm certain others here have never seen ANYTHING like that!!!

are they Chinese acrobats or something?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112d591afdc8035d5323

2 hours ago, HSR said:

We'd prefer quality over quantity but it's OK.

:finger2:

• Haha 1