2023 Iron Dog - the toughest race known to man

AK440

Just now, AK440 said:

Polaris gave all all the best riders free sleds and flooded the entires because no one would race them otherwise. 

Better get some grease .. that back pedal is awful squeaky!! 

:backpeddle:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

What belt you running on the Sprint? I have a secret there too!! You could be the most famous guy ever !!! And don't think you know what my suspension secret is and try it with 1998 Dodge caravan door dampers,no ho, they don't work,too much rebound!Go sit in your local Walmart parking lot on a Sunday aboot noon , you'll see, just watch the ladies in bingo pants putting their cases of potato chips and soda in the back,,watch the rear door motion!! I can tell you're a man that pays attention to details :bc:

I don’t have a Sprint, it was a test and I was actually impressed that this forum shut that thread down for the bashing the other members did. Wouldn’t have believed that unless I witnessed it.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Better get some grease .. that back pedal is awful squeaky!! 

:backpeddle:

No back pedal numbnutz, that’s what happened. Count the number of entries in any ID race, Polaris is always 50%-70%. They provide free sleds to the top guys and very heavily discounted sleds to anyone else. If a guy wants to race a Doo it’s costs way more money. If they want to race a Cat they have little to no support since Textron.

Just now, AK440 said:

No back pedal numbnutz, that’s what happened. Count the number of entries in any ID race, Polaris is always 50%-70%. They provide free sleds to the top guys and very heavily discounted sleds to anyone else. If a guy wants to race a Doo it’s costs way more money. If they want to race a Cat they have little to no support since Textron.

But the Rush style sleds are complete garbage ... you told us so.  That junk would have just been the first batch to crater on the trail while the other sleds shine with their superior suspensions.

I used to think you were just a troll, but it's clear you're simply a moron.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

But the Rush style sleds are complete garbage ... you told us so.  That junk would have just been the first batch to crater on the trail while the other sleds shine with their superior suspensions.

I used to think you were just a troll, but it's clear you're simply a moron.

They required a shit ton of reinforcements to the garbage rear skids. The idler wheels on the beaver tail were breaking off, the uncoupled FTS couldn’t be made to stop bottoming so more reinforcements and extra heavy duty, unobtainum bumps stops were used on the rails and shock shaft. 

Surely you knew this being an expert ex-HCS shit talking member.

2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

They required a shit ton of reinforcements to the garbage rear skids. The idler wheels on the beaver tail were breaking off, the uncoupled FTS couldn’t be made to stop bottoming so more reinforcements and extra heavy duty, unobtainum bumps stops were used on the rails and shock shaft. 

Surely you knew this being an expert ex-HCS shit talking member.

I can still hear you :backpeddle:'ing   

Poor, banned HCS'er ... can't even go back to the forum you showed so much love for :lol2:

• Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

I can still hear you :backpeddle:'ing   

Poor, banned HCS'er ... can't even go back to the forum you showed so much love for :lol2:

Funny how you have nothing. 

I’m still a current member at HCS.

18 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I was actually impressed that this forum shut that thread down for the bashing the other members did. Wouldn’t have believed that unless I witnessed it.

We're a very impressive crew running this vessel :thumb: our skipper @ckf runs a tight ship :bc: :lol::lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Funny how you have nothing. 

I’m still a current member at HCS.

Funny how, no matter how much you try to justify it, you're still :backpeddle:

You're still a current member at HCS?  Huh, good to have dupe accounts I guess!! LOL  I guess if I really cared enough about that place, I would do the same thing ... but I don't.  Apparently it's you who have nothing ... as in, a life.

41 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I don’t have a Sprint, it was a test and I was actually impressed that this forum shut that thread down for the bashing the other members did. Wouldn’t have believed that unless I witnessed it.

Well then please return the NSP stickers I sent you. I'm very sad you lied for attention. If there is anything I can do let me know, we have members looking for companionship.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I can't decide which to compare it to... 

youhadonejob-error.gif

or....

garbage-truck-burning-viralhog.gif

Oh I wish ya didn't do that :wall: someone's on a trip tonight:hdchr:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I suppose your Cats have done better. :whistle: How's mom doing? :bc:

yeah, no.

gradually getting better, thanks for asking

5 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

What oil should I run in the airon dawg ?

76017d03-5368-4160-a8f1-7dcca6e58bd7_tex

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Getting free practice and race sleds, unlimited parts and amazing aircraft support does wonders for your ability to win.

someone sounds bitter...

are you one of the guys that pushed on the Doo bumpers to load more fuel in 2017?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Badger** said:

That kind of works that way. Pick your poison. Nice guys IMO

35974130_1971415242871047_2914355122467241984_n.jpg

35895384_1971415292871042_3361788958345265152_n.jpg

35884792_1971415202871051_7974391119066693632_n.jpg

On the bold, I totally agree. I’ve got nothing against them and it’s certainly not my intention for someone to get that impression. Rather, I’m just pointing out how things work in this race. There are only a handful of guys who have a shot at winning. It’s 95% about factory sponsorship and air support along the course for parts. 

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

someone sounds bitter...

are you one of the guys that pushed on the Doo bumpers to load more fuel in 2017?

Not at all. It’s just like Honda who dominates the Baja by spending the most money and offering the most support to its riders for the race. 

T&T should have known better about receiving outside support that close to the finish.