Jim Carrey is leaving Twitter... with a cartoon

Jim Carey ... "Hey, look at me!!  I've been irrelevant for almost 20 years so I need to draw some attention to myself."   I don't do Twitter, but good riddance.  Go ahead and pick up the other clown posse members from Hollywood, and while you're at it - you may as well get out of the US and take your shit back to Canada where you came from.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Now the GOPers have another entertainer to hate. Kid Rock will be the last man standing.  :lol: 

Now?  Anyone with a brain didn't need Jim Carrey's departure from Twitter to dislike the guy.  His best days were when he was on In Living Color ... beyond that, he's been an overacting dipshit.  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Jim Carey ... "Hey, look at me!!  I've been irrelevant for almost 20 years so I need to draw some attention to myself."   I don't do Twitter, but good riddance.  Go ahead and pick up the other clown posse members from Hollywood, and while you're at it - you may as well get out of the US and take your shit back to Canada where you came from.

Yet your here doing worse.

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Now the GOPers have another entertainer to hate. Kid Rock will be the last man standing.  :lol: 

Hey, we still have our ace in the hole Scott Baio. Take that. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Guy is a illiterate drooling old fat fuck 

No, he's just trying to feel like he's being clever ... which he's not.  But that holds true for pretty much all Biden supporters.

• Gold Member
Just now, Bontz said:

No, he's just trying to feel like he's being clever ... which he's not.  But that holds true for pretty much all Biden supporters.

No . A Masshole Dem childless fatfuck that moved to NH to not pay income tax is a coward thru and thru. 

He doesnt do what he preaches like most New England spoiled liberal faggots.