In a Wisconsin town, voters fear for America under attack

• Platinum Contributing Member

I found this interesting….🤔

He can be confounding. He calls peaceful Black protesters “righteous” for taking to the streets after Floyd’s murder. He makes organic yogurt. He drives a Tesla. He’s a conservative Christian who loves AC/DC. In an area where Islam is sometimes viewed with open hostility, he says he’d back the small Muslim community if they wanted to open a mosque here.

Oh noes!!!! The big bad rural Wisconsinites are creating fear among the HCS forum members. 

LOL.  This article tries so hard to push some whacko narrative about some rural Wisconsin residents that are just sick of the current swamp in Washington DC.

Go to any rural Wisconsin town and I bet you will find courteous, respectful people just like this with the same beliefs that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Oh noes!!!! The big bad rural Wisconsinites are creating fear among the HCS forum members. 

LOL.  This article tries so hard to push some whacko narrative about some rural Wisconsin residents that are just sick of the current swamp in Washington DC.

Go to any rural Wisconsin town and I bet you will find courteous, respectful people just like this with the same beliefs that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it.

fear?  

don't act so dumb 9_9

I thought it was interesting and insightful and know plenty of disenfranchised individuals that are of the same mindset.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Cotiots are so incredibly sheltered and stupid 

• Like 1

Never been, but isn’t Wisconsin basically Ohio …. Minus the amusement parks.  Sounds like there may be a lot of cheese ?   

Can’t say I have ever heard anyone say they are taking the family to Wisconsin for a fun week of vacation. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Never been, but isn’t Wisconsin basically Ohio …. Minus the amusement parks.  Sounds like there may be a lot of cheese ?   

Can’t say I have ever heard anyone say they are taking the family to Wisconsin for a fun week of vacation. :lol:

odd, on the weekends it's wall to wall FIB plates up here all summer long.  frankly I'd like there to be a wall and moat built south of hwy 10 to keep them out of here. 

:)

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

odd, on the weekends it's wall to wall FIB plates up here all summer long.  frankly I'd like there to be a wall and moat built south of hwy 10 to keep them out of here. 

Like I said….never been.  What’s to do in Wisconsin?  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, you aren’t missing much. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Idiots from Chicago count? 

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah dummy - six companies own almost all media.  Chances are the above links are owned by the same company.  

Thanks for proving my point.  You are being led around by the same people, all the time and you fall for it.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Thanks for proving my point.  You are being led around by the same people, all the time and you fall for it.

Morning Racer.  Any rallies today?  :lmao: 

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Morning Racer.  Any rallies today?  :lmao: 

You tell me, you are the one constantly worried about rallies.  What are those 6 different media companies tell you?  You gonna start multiple posts today about what DU tell you to?

48 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You tell me, you are the one constantly worried about rallies.  What are those 6 different media companies tell you?  You gonna start multiple posts today about what DU tell you to?

Racer buddy - you’re the one in a cult who brags about ‘hearing stuff’ at rallies.  When’s your next MAGAt rally?