House committee receives Donald Trump's federal tax returns from IRS

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I did not think that was guy at all, good look up gay meme's. But if you must sensor it you got it, I'll post it on Twitter. 

:bc:

What you posted wasn't appropriate. You were asked to cut the shit on the gay crap and posting photos of dildos. You were obviously trying to test the boundaries with that photo. Well, you found them, so cut the shit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I am sure his taxable income is like a dollar and he paid zero personal income taxes like most of the ultra rich do. Everyone will be shocked 

He’s already admitting he uses the system against itself. I’m not sure what more people think they need to know, tbh. This is 100% another head hunt. Nothing more, nothing less. If the libs would just admit that they are wasting millions of dollars just to try to get the guy out of politics altogether, I could respect that. But they can’t, so I won’t and here we all sit paying for nothing. 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

A530E446-1DD9-4C98-B146-6CBE6E32CACB.jpeg

Tell me you’re a complete fucking idiot, without actually saying you’re a complete fucking idiot. Just when you think people can’t seriously be that stupid, you come out of retirement just throwing haymakers. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Post it up fuck face.

Triggered. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The only problem is democrats haven't been able to politicize his taxes. If there was anything illegal the IRS would have acted. Trump is 76 years old. 

Please stop. These idiots just want Trump’s head on a wall. Fuck it. Let them have it. It just exposes them more and more. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I thought it was time to stop all the investigations and get some gov work done?

Must be a lib lie as they brought it up

No Way,

The democrat only apply that rule when republicans win elections.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I thought it was time to stop all the investigations and get some gov work done?

Must be a lib lie as they brought it up

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No Way,

The democrat only apply that rule when republicans win elections.

No different than Republicans running on fighting  inflation, energy production…ect…..yet the minute they gained control of the house all they talked about was investigations.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No different than Republicans running on fighting  inflation, energy production…ect…..yet the minute they gained control of the house all they talked about was investigations.

Chicken or egg PAL.

If one side is going to continually investigate, then eventually the other side will do the same.  Just like bailouts and other money give-aways to their political friends.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Chicken or egg PAL.

If one side is going to continually investigate, then eventually the other side will do the same.  Just like bailouts and other money give-aways to their political friends.

Wasn't it the republicans going after Clinton what started this tit for tat investigation bullshit? Maybe it went back further and I just wasn't paying attention to politics at the time :dunno:

Just now, racer254 said:

Chicken or egg PAL.

Like PPP and the farm bailout your orange god signed for?

15 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Trump still has more money than me and you tho? 

That orange tan fucking retard has done something right I guess

He was born lucky.

15 hours ago, Badger** said:
Books

Obviously you have nothing better to do.

15 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Really Bro ? who the fuck cares. 

I wish you had the same hatred for Biden and Obama 

If there were a bunch of pro-Biden & Obama threads I'd bet $$ you'd see the same reactions out of him.  Not sure why there is this fallacy here that being anti-Trump means pro-Biden.  Stupidest thing ever.  The orange man is a disease, Biden is a monstrous piece of shit.  NEITHER are fit to be POTUS and it's not even close.  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

If there were a bunch of pro-Biden & Obama threads I'd bet $$ you'd see the same reactions out of him.  Not sure why there is this fallacy here that being anti-Trump means pro-Biden.  Stupidest thing ever.  The orange man is a disease, Biden is a monstrous piece of shit.  NEITHER are fit to be POTUS and it's not even close.  

Agree just because you dont like Trump doesnt mean ur pro biden. 

It would be interesting to see if Trump didnt exist. 

But guess that ship has sailed. :news:

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Chicken or egg PAL.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wasn't it the republicans going after Clinton what started this tit for tat investigation bullshit? Maybe it went back further and I just wasn't paying attention to politics at the time :dunno:

Of course but racer is selective in his outrage.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

It has gone back farther, but I do believe that the clintons are the crux of the problem for the last 40+ years. 

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Agree just because you dont like Trump doesnt mean ur pro biden. 

It would be interesting to see if Trump didnt exist. 

But guess that ship has sailed. :news:

I voted for Trump once, I will now do everything in my power to vote against him.  Such a toolbag.  As for Biden, I've NEVER voted for a Dem ever and don't expect that to change.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I voted for Trump once, I will now do everything in my power to vote against him.  Such a toolbag.  As for Biden, I've NEVER voted for a Dem ever and don't expect that to change.

Same here, but I get labeled as one by some here because I don't support Trump.

42 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It has gone back farther, but I do believe that the clintons are the crux of the problem for the last 40+ years. 

Of course you believe that.😉🤔

1 hour ago, ckf said:

They went after Clinton, because she needed to be gone after. Do you really think that Clinton foundation was legitimate? Do you really think that her private email server was OK and not an egregious abuse of power? What about what happened in Haiti after the hurricane? What about the uranium sale? We could go on all day about the Clintons.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They went after Clinton, because she needed to be gone after. Do you really think that Clinton foundation was legitimate? Do you really think that her private email server was OK and not an egregious abuse of power? What about what happened in Haiti after the hurricane? What about the uranium sale? We could go on all day about the Clintons.

For fuck sake, he didn't say he loved the Clinton's or even respected them.  Just that it is party v party stirring up shit to make a point.  Both parties are full of useless fucks at this point.  Claiming that whomever the Repubs are putting up are great is just as asinine as showing love for the current Dems. 

• Like 1