Check your account email address ×

House committee receives Donald Trump's federal tax returns from IRS

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Could I see a show of hands of all the GOPers that said the same about their daughter(s)? Anyone ? 

On 11/29/2022 at 2:46 PM, Mainecat said:

Walker said his son is ugly because of his wife’s genes….lmao….no he really did.

https://www.newsweek.com/herschel-walker-wife-genes-christian-son-ugly-baby-1762236

You have a daughter AFJ , do you call her ugly? 

@Mainecat said Walker called his kid ugly. Is that you also?

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Right, he tried to block giving them to Congress. The irs has had his tax returns every year. So what's the problem?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right, he tried to block giving them to Congress. The irs has had his tax returns every year. So what's the problem?

About to find out :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Trump was the Man in the 80-90s to the same Guys that now despise Him. 

The White Male is a toxic motherfucker lmao 

Notice how Elon Musk is getting the same treatment.  Wonder when the FBI is gonna raid Twitter...Any populist incl DeSantis can expect nothing different.  Desantis will probably get painted as a rapist  :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

About to find out :thumbsup:

The only problem is democrats haven't been able to politicize his taxes. If there was anything illegal the IRS would have acted. Trump is 76 years old. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The only problem is democrats haven't been able to politicize his taxes. If there was anything illegal the IRS would have acted. Trump is 76 years old. 

A handful here are about to become real upset when they find out he writes off his Jet. 😂😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You have been asked by the site owner to refrain from posting this shit. Not a single person on the site wants to see it,none. Please find another means of getting attention.  Thanks for cooperating.

Send me to the TZ like you side you were going to, your just as guilty, if you would like me to pull it up Stevie I will. We can start with the 550 references and work our way up. :thumb:

Nothing gay about Michell with a dick unless it turned you on. :whistle:   

Just now, Badger** said:

Send me to the TZ like you side you were going to, your just as guilty, if you would like me to pull it up Stevie I will. We can start with the 550 references and work our way up. :thumb:

Just quit posting cocks and your other gay stuff,the members don't want to see it. It's not a discussion and you have no backing here. Next time you can think about it for awhile on your days off from here.

If you have any questions PM ckf. I don't want this thread going any further off the rails. Please cooperate. Thanks.

Just now, HSR said:

Just quit posting cocks and your other gay stuff,the members don't want to see it. It's not a discussion and you have no backing here. Next time you can think about it for awhile on your days off from here.

If you have any questions PM ckf. I don't want this thread going any further off the rails. Please cooperate. Thanks.

STFU Steve, you've been looking for an excuse anyway, you're not bull shitting anybody. Is this FS or HCS? Just one of your gay stuff post. Now apologize and we can all walk away:thumb:

3E239990-38F4-4ADC-A3AC-A44F241514AD.jpeg.12268db0f74a81204ab68b1a588fc608.jpeg

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Didn’t read the thread…. Any Juicy Nuggets leaked by the democrats of the tax returns they have now?  

Silence will equal failure in this case by the Dems.

Isn't it getting so tedious by now, starting with Russian collusion right up to the raid, the J6 committee.....still no charges.

38 minutes ago, Badger** said:

We have already had this discussion and you agreed to keep this crap out of CE.  WTF???

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Isn't it getting so tedious by now, starting with Russian collusion right up to the raid, the J6 committee.....still no charges.

Utter failure on all fronts from the Dems….  But they have repeated the fiction enough that in many minds it has become non fiction.  They tell fiction 100% of the time.  

Dems are squashing bargaining rights of organized labor is one that is blowing my mind but unions will be told to support the Dems.  The Dem House just passed a bill and sent it to the senate that is the biggest assault of my life I have seen on bargaining rights.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

We have already had this discussion and you agreed to keep this crap out of CE.  WTF???

I did not think that was gay at all, good look up gay meme's. But if you must sensor it you got it, I'll post it on Twitter. 

:bc:

Edited by Badger**