Jury reaches verdict in Oath Keepers seditious conspiracy trial

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You brought up Trump in a thread about the protestors and asked if I still supported him.  I gave you my answer.  Fucking scum D party and their supporters can choke on those chicken bones, they’ve been caught lying countless times without consequence and their day of reckoning will hopefully come for the likes of Pelosi, Dvhiff and at least another half dozen lying corrupt pieces of shit.  Do I still believe the election was fraudulent?  Absolutely.  Some of you guys love yo ascribe a reason for the result after the fact.  I don’t play that game.  They’ve been caught lying way too many times now, and worse, have weaponized against political opponents.  I was probably riding snowmobile on J6.

“The big lie”  Yeah you’re not a died in the wool D party aparatchnik dutifully repeating the weak ass narratives  :lol: 

would you prefer Yuge, enormous, wonderful and beautiful lie instead? 

the man is fuckin liar, and those gullible enough to believe him are imbeciles. 

I don't feel you're an Imbecile, but have a feeling you were also snared in his web of lies as well and detest possibly admitting it, which is understandable.  we're men, we have egos.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He was born drunk.

witty retort 9_9

back in the hole for you now

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, you are a 2 wrongs make a right kind of guy.  Figures.

He is from Wisconsin....so perhaps, but you were born dumber than a box of rocks so nothing you say has any credibility anyways.

my father was an alcoholic 

mother never drank

Lloyd's mom might have worked in a insane asylum?

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Still nothing about the verdict on FOX.

WTF? 

keep checking... ;)

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

would you prefer Yuge, enormous, wonderful and beautiful lie instead? 

the man is fuckin liar, and those gullible enough to believe him are imbeciles. 

I don't feel you're an Imbecile, but have a feeling you were also snared in his web of lies as well and detest possibly admitting it, which is understandable.  we're men, we have egos.

witty retort 9_9

back in the hole for you now

Woolie’s more than gullible :lmao:  No need to give him credit when it’s not warranted :thumbsup:

He is the poster child for MAGA - radicalized and in a cult defending the indefensible. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Woolie’s more than gullible :lmao:  No need to give him credit when it’s not warranted :thumbsup:

He is the poster child for MAGA - radicalized and in a cult defending the indefensible. 

if you over insult them, they'll stop speaking

haven't you ever taken a psychology or Dale Carnegie class? 

lure them in, hit em over the head with a frying pan... then lure em back in again.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, old indy said:

i didnt read the entire article so i dont know if it gets into her life after release.  but here ya go.    we have a VERY bias group pushing this whole Jan 6th thing.      and to sound like them---   i feel its a threat to our democracy.  

Terrorists Bombed the Capitol Building in the Early ’80s. Why Don’t More People Know About It_ - Washingtonian.html 233.66 kB · 2 downloads

in case you were to scared to look          
Fact: House Judiciary Committee Chairman @RepJerryNadler got President Clinton to pardon terrorist Susan Rosenberg, who planted a bomb outside the US Senate chamber in 1983 to try to assassinate Republican senators.Image

Edited by old indy
  • Thanks 1

I remember eating outside on a picnic table when I was about 12 with my mom and dad, and he got so pissed off at something, can't remember what, he threw a whole mustard squeeze bottle at the side of the house and needless to say, it showed up on green siding and had to be immediately hosed off.:lol:

1 hour ago, old indy said:

in case you were to scared to look          
Fact: House Judiciary Committee Chairman @RepJerryNadler got President Clinton to pardon terrorist Susan Rosenberg, who planted a bomb outside the US Senate chamber in 1983 to try to assassinate Republican senators.Image

Rosenberg would’ve supported Jan 6th. She’s a cunt and should’ve died in prison. 

• Gold Member
On 11/29/2022 at 9:22 PM, Mainecat said:

Not a peep on this story at Fox.

On 11/30/2022 at 7:51 AM, Mainecat said:

Still nothing on this story on FOX News website.

Amazing

On 11/30/2022 at 10:18 AM, Mainecat said:

Still no news on the guilty verdict on FOX.

On 11/30/2022 at 2:58 PM, Mainecat said:

Still nothing about the verdict on FOX.

WTF? 

On 11/30/2022 at 5:49 PM, Mainecat said:

Still nothing on FOX

Maybe one of you fox mcgoos can find the guilty story.

https://www.foxnews.com/

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Still nothing on FOX

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Still nothing on FOX regarding the convictions.

Its no wonder you fuckin right wing wads are so dumb.

2FD32BD8-1BDA-4517-9268-9711B166BB0E.png

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Still nothing on FOX.

:lol:

7B12FFD0-2C3B-4491-9CEB-3193E2CDFEDC.jpeg