Jury reaches verdict in Oath Keepers seditious conspiracy trial

40 minutes ago, hayward said:

I watched a cell phone video taken from a protestors point of view, an actual video from that actual day.  Up until the point of the tear gas lobbed into the crowd, no one was out of line, unless you want to hold yelling and shouting out loud as breaking the law.  

That was gas on a fire the way police handled that whole situation, and they're lucky the whole place didn't burn to ground.

And you don't think the same thing happens at other protests? Conservatives jump right to the defense of police and criticize the protesters any other time. 

16 minutes ago, hayward said:

Now it plays.  This video doesn't show much before some people start moving through the barrier though.  You got one from like 1:00 pm - 1:30?

It doesn’t need to - this is what it turned into. You condone it? 

18 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

well yeah . if they are attacking people, looting and burning . 

J6 was not all peaceful protesters... nor were the some of the 'demonstrators' around the BLM protests/riots. 

The Nat guard should have been at the capital in hindsight.  Trump and friends should not have said the election was stolen, nor whipped his cult into a frenzy in the manner he did.  

I personally find it troubling the big lie is still being perpetuated

56 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Are you talking about Ashli Babbit? She got the justice Republicans believe in and have espoused time and again. She didn't obey lawful orders and she got shot. Just like all of those black guys who conservatives said just needed to obey lawful orders. 

No.  I was referring to anyones daughter and the post of how awesome it would be if the government would of shot the people at the capital. If anyone heres young daughter was getting 20 years for saying “grab the laptop “ they would be furious, as they should.   

48 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It doesn’t need to - this is what it turned into. You condone it? 

You can't read?  I said the people should have never entered the building.  That was trespassing, which is illegal.   

You have any more video or not?  I'd like you to show us more.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that was one person

we see this topic differently

the people who riled everyone up over a not stolen election and invited the nutjobs to J6 are who I want to see put in their place 

"will be wild"... he said.

you're exactly right.  The election wasn't stolen.  I've come to the point that there is absolutely enough fucked up 'tit-suckers' in this country to out-number the rest of us who vote a certain other way.  No doubt about it.  

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

And you don't think the same thing happens at other protests? Conservatives jump right to the defense of police and criticize the protesters any other time. 

So BLM and whomever else only looted and burned innocent people's private business and property because they were pushed into it via police not being 'fair' during their peaceful protests?  

Keeeeeeep trying!:lol:

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

you're exactly right.  The election wasn't stolen.  I've come to the point that there is absolutely enough fucked up 'tit-suckers' in this country to out-number the rest of us who vote a certain other way.  No doubt about it.  

every time I go to a peaceful protest, before I leave the house I think to myself 🤔... hmmm, body armor and a sharpened flag pole.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Hey if black guys selling loose cigarettes on a corner can be killed for not obeying lawful orders than so can white chicks in the Capitol.

Again, this is the justice Republicans have supported time and again, time to own it. 

Didnt realize he was shot immediately upon being identified.

Were the group of cops behind babbit  fighting for their lives too? I dont recall them dropping everyone with their pew pew's 

anyway you got pillows to bite sorry for taking up that precious time 

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

every time I go to a peaceful protest, before I leave the house I think to myself 🤔... hmmm, body armor and a sharpened flag pole.

how many you think they wounded with those sharpened flag poles?  

And where are all the dead bodies and burnt shit?  Think they'd be visible with all that video, right?

FS logic.   Some got rowdy at football game and drove home drunk.   Everyone who attended event should be arrested for 20 years.  

I mean, this is the way you want it to work?  :lol: If the jury will please look at the bad behavior of some and convict everyone  who’s phone pinged that area. So stupid.  

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

how many you think they wounded with those sharpened flag poles?  

And where are all the dead bodies and burnt shit?  Think they'd be visible with all that video, right?

IDK, I wasn't there. 

Bad day for our nation though, that's for sure. 

:saluting:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

IDK, I wasn't there. 

Bad day for our nation though, that's for sure. 

:saluting:

Meh, all lawyers involved are happy.  And the media.  (except for fox news, according to MC.  they're not covering it i guess)

No matter what your feeling is, after seeing some of these videos, I can't believe the building didn't burn.  Holy hell, lot of pissed off loose cannons in there.:lol:

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

would have been awesome to see national guardsman shooting magatards that day. 

bummer...

What an idiot.  One did get shot.  Many were let in, why doesn’t that have you wondering why Ray Epps?

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

same for the BLM and antifa folks?

Those are the ones who needed to be shot.  based on your linking justory I doubt you’d come to that conclusion reading npr or cnn….

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Wow!  Some real thinkers on here.  So your sweet little girl, heaven forbid,  has different political views than you.  
You think it would be awesome if the government executed her in cold blood ???!! 

same idiots crying in one thread about China want the same thing here.  Smh. 

Thank you.  Can’t even respond to all the stupidity in display here, most TDS based.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Are you talking about Ashli Babbit? She got the justice Republicans believe in and have espoused time and again. She didn't obey lawful orders and she got shot. Just like all of those black guys who conservatives said just needed to obey lawful orders. 

yeah great comparison.  you drunk already?

32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No.  I was referring to anyones daughter and the post of how awesome it would be if the government would of shot the people at the capital. If anyone heres young daughter was getting 20 years for saying “grab the laptop “ they would be furious, as they should.   

So I guess “stop breaking the law” applies here then. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What an idiot.  One did get shot.  Many were let in, why doesn’t that have you wondering why Ray Epps?

Those are the ones who needed to be shot.  based on your linking justory I doubt you’d come to that conclusion reading npr or cnn….

Thank you.  Can’t even respond to all the stupidity in display here, most TDS based.

yeah great comparison.  you drunk already?

2d10320b3f424941171c1fe9815b16b94bc7ad39_00.gif.c951c58442b7d4c7bdb037fb005a239a.gif

but yesterday Donny Douche posted... 

Screenshot_20221129-104007.thumb.png.5a1d60aa298c339aab32aad8cdcdb331.png

do you still support Mango?  

probably, you wouldn't watch any of the witch hunt Congressional hearings with Republicans testifying either... Right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Hey if black guys selling loose cigarettes on a corner can be killed for not obeying lawful orders than so can white chicks in the Capitol.

Again, this is the justice Republicans have supported time and again, time to own it. 

:thumbsup:

I have no empathy for her.  Less than Zero in fact. 

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:thumbsup:

I have no empathy for her.  Less than Zero in fact. 

She had quite a resume, actually, until she got caught up in the internet forum-life.

Let that be a lesson to all of us I guess.:lol:

• Like 1