Apple working for Xi

Matt

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He lied. Apple didn’t disable airdrop. What’s with these false statements about apple from the right? Hmmm. 

Yeah, China is great.   Apple isn't applying capitalist principles to stay in good favor with the largest market in the world who just happen to be communists.  Fuck dude.  Just stop already.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Proof? 

It states everywhere that it works when you enable it for 10min and then stops.  So not disabled, but not functioning as normal...although if I had an Apple I'd disable that shit anyways.  Letting other people push info on you without permission seems gay as fuck.

23 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You keep posting pics of them.

This is the quality of discussion we get from the latest round of Romper Room Rejects.

This thread is basically made unreadable by the ankle biters who can't argue without being a cunt.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It states everywhere that it works when you enable it for 10min and then stops.  So not disabled, but not functioning as normal...although if I had an Apple I'd disable that shit anyways.  Letting other people push info on you without permission seems gay as fuck.

all my shit is off too. 

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

it seems to happen regardless.   one thing i find with my Iphone 7,  my wifi constantly gets turned on without me doing it. :wtf:

8 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

The point is that is how the protestors were sharing info off the grid and apple put an end to that

Actually, the point is these fucking retards don't think Apple would do that to them if their government asked.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Actually, the point is these fucking retards don't think Apple would do that to them if their government asked.

You are the only one bat shit crazy enough to think that our elected government has already planned this and is helping the Chinese.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wrong and the guy you always champion as a swamp drainer and outsider doesn’t give a fuck about spying on Americans.

https://venturebeat.com/security/donald-trump-signs-bill-renewing-nsa-warrantless-internet-surveillance/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Deephaven said:

You are the only one bat shit crazy enough to think that our elected government has already planned this and is helping the Chinese.

Apple is already doing it and what has Biden said?

Fucking dumb sheep.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wrong and the guy you always champion as a swamp drainer and outsider doesn’t give a fuck about spying on Americans.

https://venturebeat.com/security/donald-trump-signs-bill-renewing-nsa-warrantless-internet-surveillance/

This goes back way before Trump.  Remember when I told you there is a uniparty.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This goes back way before Trump.  Remember when I told you there is a uniparty.

No shit but you keep saying he’s different and that he isn’t part of the uniparty…FFS you can’t keep your bullshit straight.😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit but you keep saying he’s different and that he isn’t part of the uniparty…FFS you can’t keep your bullshit straight.😂

The Dems and the Rinos are the remnants of the uniparty.  You claim to be an independant, maybe go look and see who their policies align most with.  Its certainly not the current Dems.