Multiple dr’s and and two state AG’s sue the Biden admin for colluding with big tech to circumvent Americans 1st amendment rights

Rod

Companies can do what they want. But when the government is forcing companies to silence those that disagree with them that very well could be unconstitutional. And when corporations and the government are coming together to achieve their goals that are at the expense of the general population… anyone wanna guess what that's called?

I’ll take not a Canadian problem for $100, Alec. 

Nothing is going to change here. Not to mention that you’d think that Canadian politics being as fucked as they are, you’d be more concerned about them, than the bullshit happening here but whatever. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Nothing is going to change here. Not to mention that you’d think that Canadian politics being as fucked as they are, you’d be more concerned about them, than the bullshit happening here but whatever. 

His point about the corruption is valid though.  If we don't have prosecutions and jail time for some of the bullshit forced down the publics throat for the past 5-10 years, including the lack of election integrity and censorship, we are fucked as a country.  Canada just so happens to be worse.  China is welding doors shut and locking people in, sending drones out to ensure no one is outside.   Get a bad social credit score and you can't do shit, get employed, get a loan, use a credit card, etc..  Thats fucking hellscape shit, and its happening right now.  How much longer before it happens in our cities?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

His point about the corruption is valid though.  If we don't have prosecutions and jail time for some of the bullshit forced down the publics throat for the past 5-10 years, including the lack of election integrity and censorship, we are fucked as a country.  Canada just so happens to be worse.  China is welding doors shut and locking people in, sending drones out to ensure no one is outside.   Get a bad social credit score and you can't do shit, get employed, get a loan, use a credit card, etc..  Thats fucking hellscape shit, and its happening right now.  How much longer before it happens in our cities?

bidens game plan of making semi automatic guns illegal is a HUGE piece of a plan we can not let happen.  look where Austrailia is today after surrendering their guns what, ten years ago now.  they had storm troopers, LITERAL storm troopers forcing them to comply during their covid lockdowns. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Are you literally retarded 

Open your eyes!   We are living through the greatest violations of civil rights this country has ever seen.  You really think this about Trump?  We are some how punishing him???  He is having nice meals with Kanye.  Meanwhile 100’s. Of Americans are sitting in fucking jail, with more to come.  No D’s or R’s are looking out for you. The ACLU is nothing but a joke.  We don’t need more Republicans or Democrats….we need more Americans to stand up.  

Think about the implications of where this is going.  

D032DB5E-2003-4169-9827-E907A2169CC0.jpeg

BD2B1243-6660-4C50-9D55-74F3D97B5AF1.jpeg

643D144E-76F0-4963-B74D-B05376BFA67C.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Open your eyes!   We are living through the greatest violations of civil rights this country has ever seen.  You really think this about Trump?  We are some how punishing him???  He is having nice meals with Kanye.  Meanwhile 100’s. Of Americans are sitting in fucking jail, with more to come.  No D’s or R’s are looking out for you. The ACLU is nothing but a joke.  We don’t need more Republicans or Democrats….we need more Americans to stand up.  

But what does CNN say about this?  That's who your intended audience is.  The intelligence bar is very low.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

His point about the corruption is valid though.  If we don't have prosecutions and jail time for some of the bullshit forced down the publics throat for the past 5-10 years, including the lack of election integrity and censorship, we are fucked as a country.  Canada just so happens to be worse.  China is welding doors shut and locking people in, sending drones out to ensure no one is outside.   Get a bad social credit score and you can't do shit, get employed, get a loan, use a credit card, etc..  Thats fucking hellscape shit, and it’s happening right now.  How much longer before it happens in our cities?

Agreed. Solutions? None have worked yet. I’m all for doing something. I try every time I vote and we all know how that works out. 

And to answer your question, soon. It’s gonna happen soon. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Again, talk is cheap. Solid solutions. I don’t give a fuck about what political party you side with, if you don’t see these things as an issue, you’re part of the problem.

However, Canadian’s have a leg to stand on here? Their shit is even more fucked than ours. 

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But what does CNN say about this?  That's who your intended audience is.  The intelligence bar is very low.

They say a little 100 lb.  girl is your enemy.   She is destroying your democracy and stealing your rights . Along  with other Americans, who have never been in trouble with the law, They need to be punished severely. They say were getting Trump. Hurting him.  Who's in jail? 
How else could you ever sell such a mass intrusion of government fascism to a ignorant public?  This is the what we are going to tolerate. The government making mass sweeps of where peoples phones are at? 

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Agreed. Solutions? None have worked yet. I’m all for doing something. I try every time I vote and we all know how that works out. 

Again, talk is cheap. Solid solutions. I don’t give a fuck about what political party you side with, if you don’t see these things as an issue, you’re part of the problem.

However, Canadian’s have a leg to stand on here? Their shit is even more fucked than ours. 

Heed our warning about not having a real constitution you fucking idiot holy shit 

4 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I guess it comes down to what words you are speaking. 
Seems we have transitioned from free speech to safe politically correct speech. Stepping out of those guidelines can cost you plenty. :news:

Edited by Cold War

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Someday maybe you will reach that bar.

28 minutes ago, ACE said:

Notice the crickets from the fascist left…

The fascist left and uber christian right are more or less the same.  Either way, those that aren't sheep don't bother with your links and didn't watch so only expect commentary from said fascists.

47 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Someday maybe you will reach that bar.

The fascist left and uber christian right are more or less the same.  Either way, those that aren't sheep don't bother with your links and didn't watch so only expect commentary from said fascists.

Depositions are not only fake but now they are fascist.

You are quite something, of a fucking moron.  Yet we wonder why they call you the deepfaggot.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Depositions are not only fake but now they are fascist.

You are quite something, of a fucking moron.  Yet we wonder why they call you the deepfaggot.

It’s unbelievable how dumb he is 

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Heed our warning about not having a real constitution you fucking idiot holy shit 

Thanks for the heads up, Captain Obvious. 

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

I guess it comes down to what your talking.  Seems like we have transitioned to talk people don’t like it can cost you plenty. :news:

I guess my pee sized brain can’t read that. Is there a chance you can retype that in proper English? I think I know what you’re saying and for the most part, I agree with you both.