Should I pull the trigger on this? What do you guys think?

• GreenStreak changed the title to Should I pull the trigger on this? What do you guys think?
  • Gold Member
4 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

And then there's this which I am leaning heavily to for a lot less money. did they have a lot of problems with the clutching on the four strokes

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/441484678109478/?mibextid=dXMIcH

Go with the Cat, 10 year old machine but same exact tech as as 2 year old model.  :lol:   :bc:

• Haha 2

The Polaris is a really nice sled with all the bells and whistles, but I'd want at least a 1 year warranty, they get mighty spendy when they pop.  Stay far away from a 12 cat turbo.  Ask me how I know!  :lol: 

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

And then there's this which I am leaning heavily to for a lot less money. did they have a lot of problems with the clutching on the four strokes

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/441484678109478/?mibextid=dXMIcH

My bud has that exact sled but a f not xf. It has very close to 20k miles on it 2-3k of which I’ve put on the past couple years riding it. If it has had all the updates and a/m mods to fix cats shit designs it’s a pretty reliable sled if not run or prepare to have a lot of down time. Engine has been bullet proof checked valves twice I believe no issues everything else not so much.

618B2B12-8DD4-4CFE-8047-788A799F4F33.png

• Like 1