Died suddenly

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

FFS moron, the original Pfizer data was all bullshit.  Fraud.

But hey why are the drug companies running trials for their own products and why is the fda almost entirely funded by the pharma and why is pharma even allowed donate to politicians. All conflicts of interest right in your stupid face.

You are one fucking gullible ignorant moron.

That critical thinking stuff.  It’s a private club and we ain’t in it.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don’t have to back anything. It can be  10% efficacy rate if you want. How about 5%? Doesn’t change the outcome so makes no difference to me. You do like 58% real world results though, right?

Go look to low vaxxed countries and see how they made out from covid.

31 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are the one that can't summarize your own beliefs.  I have no issues with it.  So again, keep looking in the mirror.

Afraid of the truth I see.  Just keep showing the class that education does not transfer to intelligence.

Huff was the former VP of Echohealth, that is who funded covid, something you learned today.

39 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

As stated 1000x times I don't click or listen to your links.  If you aren't smart enough to summarize guess you can't comprehend.  Post your point and I'll discuss.  Continue the fake link nonsense and I won't.  Dumbfuck.

whew guy.  At least now you’re admitting you don’t click or read his links while also claiming he never puts up proof of his positions.  That’s some deep dumb.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go look to low vaxxed countries and see how they made out from covid.

We’ve already been there done that, remember? You’re comparing Timbuktu countries with a median age of 18 to countries with median age of 45.

You’re all over the place. Let’s stay on OP topic and discuss some more of those videos of people passing out in 2019 and 2020.

Edited by akvanden

Just now, akvanden said:

We’ve already been there done, remember? You’re comparing Timbuktu countries with a median age of 18 to countries with median age of 45.

You’re all over the place. Let’s stay on OP topic and discuss some more of those videos of people passing out in 2019 and 2020.

Explain the blood clots the embalmers are seeing only in the vaxxed?

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Explain the blood clots the embalmers are seeing only in the vaxxed?

They’re not. The whole premise of the movie is based on people dying from clots that, surprise, didn’t actually die and didn’t actually have anything to do with blood clots nor verified their vaccination status.

Edited by akvanden

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They’re not. The whole premise of the movie is based on people dying from clots that, surprise, didn’t actually die and didn’t actually have anything to do with blood clots nor verified their vaccination status.

Its true and from multiple sources and embalmers.

You just keep showing your stupidity.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

I don’t have to back anything. It can be  10% efficacy rate if you want. How about 5%? Doesn’t change the outcome so makes no difference to me. You do like 58% real world results though, right?

so you dont know how effective it is for the original strain or the variants. zero clue. Thanks for making that clear. 

you just type out mouth gurgling propaganda you learned on tv or just made up out of thin air

94% of what you say 9 out of 10 times is 100% bullshit the rest is just luck. I'm sure a qualified statistician such as yourself can appreciate those numbers bigly

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

whew guy.  At least now you’re admitting you don’t click or read his links while also claiming he never puts up proof of his positions.  That’s some deep dumb.

Defending him is dumb.  After a few hundred links where he misrepresented what was in his links in his summary I stopped.  If there is no summary I don't bother as I stated above.  He is bat shit crazy.  None of what he posts has any merit.  He even knows this and is now too scared to even bother summarizing as every time he does he gets his hands slapped and corrected.  He is hiding behind propaganda links of misinformation.  Pretty sad you are eating it up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

so you dont know how effective it is for the original strain or the variants. zero clue. Thanks for making that clear. 

you just type out mouth gurgling propaganda you learned on tv or just made up out of thin air

94% of what you say 9 out of 10 times is 100% bullshit the rest is just luck. I'm sure a qualified statistician such as yourself can appreciate those numbers bigly

Ivermectin is apparently no good because it’s not 1OO% effective at preventing infection 

but the clot shot is a miracle because it does almost nothing to prevent illness. 

neat. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its true and from multiple sources and embalmers.

You just keep showing your stupidity.

And you don't cite the sources, ie, you have FAITH that it is in real sources.  You should rewrite your post to state the truth:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have faith as it is from multiple non-credible sources.

I love showing my stupidity.

7 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Don’t need to know predicted efficacy rates to know how many people are actually dying. It’s 90%, it 10%, it doesn’t matter. 

It’s been fun, as always. And don’t forget what my favorite color is for our next encounter.

:lol:

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Ivermectin is apparently no good because it’s not 1OO% effective at preventing infection 

but the clot shot is a miracle because it does almost nothing to prevent illness. 

neat. 

Well he is just regurgitating what the tv people said and they never lie.

ever wonder why if you flip through the channels on the tv all of the various news programs are a mirror image of each other. same stories same order just different talking heads. 

How can that be? 

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Well he is just regurgitating what the tv people said and they never lie.

ever wonder why if you flip through the channels on the tv all of the various news programs are a mirror image of each other. same stories same order just different talking heads. 

How can that be? 

Coincidence, according to the dumb sheep. 

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

neat. 

Statistically insignificant means zero. So I guess your right, 0% isn’t 100%

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Don’t need to know predicted efficacy rates to know how many people are actually dying. It’s 90%, it 10%, it doesn’t matter. 

It’s been fun, as always. And don’t forget what my favorite color is for our next encounter.

:lol:

so efficacy rates dont factor in to weather a vaccine is working or not especially when the results dont match what was advertised. Got it. Good thing they lied or we wouldnt have got to 90% vax rate.

So what advantage is it to have a population 90% vaxed with a product that dosent do as advertised?

how about passports? restrictions? mandates? dont these all factor into an effective vax?

So the majority of vaxed who thought they had the fix are still compromised for infection and death? and now make up the largest pool of hospitalized? how can that be? they are vaxed? 

It's not that I dont think the therapeutic commonly known as a vaccine has some effect for some but for the majority it is widely ineffective and obviously temporary. With those facts and the unknown adverse effects that may or may not be all true or false and that those adverse effects may not be temporary why take it?

Oh and just to be clear I dont care what color you think about when you finger your asshole. just keep that to yourself going forward.   

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Yours would be red....although perhaps that was from your other hole.

Weird that it would be you imagining what color my butt hole looks like but not overly surprised.

The fact you posted it here is truly what makes you the deepfaggot 

27 minutes ago, Roosting said:

so efficacy rates dont factor in to weather a vaccine is working or not especially when the results dont match what was advertised. Got it. Good thing they lied or we wouldnt have got to 90% vax rate.

Efficacy rates are an up front clinical trial. Most on here think they’re pharma bullshit, so let’s just stick with the actual outcomes at this point. 

30 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So what advantage is it to have a population 90% vaxed with a product that dosent do as advertised?

look at the actual outcomes to understand advantages/disadvantages.

31 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So the majority of vaxed who thought they had the fix are still compromised for infection and death? and now make up the largest pool of hospitalized? how can that be? they are vaxed? 

They take up the largest pool because they are the largest population. So the remaining 20% are driving 42% of the deaths based on the other thread. I can show you the actual math again if you’d like. I saw it on TV once.

35 minutes ago, Roosting said:

It's not that I dont think the therapeutic commonly known as a vaccine has some effect for some but for the majority it is widely ineffective and obviously temporary. With those facts and the unknown adverse effects that may or may not be all true or false and that those adverse effects may not be temporary why take it?

Don’t take it then, no big deal. Some people on the otherhand might look at RATES of what’s actually happening, who’s actually in the hospital, who’s actually dying, and make a different decision. Rates, not absolute numbers, so let’s not get confused.

39 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Oh and just to be clear I dont care what color you think about when you finger your asshole. just keep that to yourself going forward.   

It’s blue.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Efficacy rates are an up front clinical trial. Most on here think they’re pharma bullshit, so let’s just stick with the actual outcomes at this point. 

look at the actual outcomes to understand advantages/disadvantages.

They take up the largest pool because they are the largest population. So the remaining 20% are driving 42% of the deaths based on the other thread. I can show you the actual math again if you’d like. I saw it on TV once.

Don’t take it then, no big deal. Some people on the otherhand might look at RATES of what’s actually happening, who’s actually in the hospital, who’s actually dying, and make a different decision. Rates, not absolute numbers, so let’s not get confused.

It’s blue.

Throw up a couple charts Booster Boy that should explain everything :lol:

• Thanks 1