Died suddenly

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

This is pointless to the discussion, but let’s waste our time with old info. It never was 98%, all three vaccines had high efficacy rates against the original strain. Israel found similar results in their own testing. Efficacy changed with newer variants. 

What other old info do you want to discuss? :pc:

FFS moron, the original Pfizer data was all bullshit.  Fraud.

But hey why are the drug companies running trials for their own products and why is the fda almost entirely funded by the pharma and why is pharma even allowed donate to politicians. All conflicts of interest right in your stupid face.

You are one fucking gullible ignorant moron.

• Like 2

Just now, Roosting said:

So you were never able to quantify how effective the vax actually is/was? Try and nail that down so the audience can see for themselves if it lived up to what was promoted. 

The timeline we can use is from when it was introduced to when it was removed from service as ineffective to current strains.

He’s back! :lol:

You never responded in our last encounter regarding the 58%. Shall we continue that now? Maybe you can tell us how projected efficacy rates can change real world data rates? Let’s say it’s 50% efficacy now, explain how that changes who actually is hospitalized or ends up dying between the two cohorts. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Roosting said:

so did they stop using it or just soldered on with something completely ineffectve? And promoted it heavily too 

So what was the original efficacy rate and the efficacy rate to the variants ? Since you made the claim as you know the real facts lets see it. 

Or are you just repeating something from a point of ignorance that you heard on TV by a paid propagandist?

:owned:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

You never responded in our last encounter regarding the 58%. Shall we continue that now? Maybe you can tell us how projected efficacy rates can change real world data rates? Let’s say it’s 50% efficacy now, explain how that changes who actually is hospitalized or ends up dying between the two cohorts. 

get me the efficacy rates before we move the goal posts to subsects of vax vs unvax 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But hey why are the drug companies running trials for their own products and why is the fda almost entirely funded by the pharma and why is pharma even allowed donate to politicians. All conflicts of interest right in your stupid face.

You are one fucking gullible ignorant moron.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Evilbird, stop asking these questions. 9_9

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You are literally retarded 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

You never answered these questions.

With an IFR rate of 0.035% for those under 60 years of age, where is the pandemic?

With an IFR rate of 0.0003% for those under 21 years of age what fucking moron would even suggest vaxxing this group?

Just a quick question for the big pharma vax loving dipshits.  Since not one of you defenders of this shit will admit to this shit continuing to do damage to Americans, it must be out of it's experimental phase by now right? 

I mean, how the fuck can this completely harmless shit still be considered experimental at this point?  According to all you numbnutz defenders it has been administered to billions and is completely harmless. 

Edited by jdsky
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Massive decline in births following vaccination.   Yes the real experts warned of this but pharma said lets see what happens.

Sheep say Baah.

The Vax makes you gay 

18 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So what was the original efficacy rate and the efficacy rate to the variants ? Since you made the claim as you know the real facts lets see it. 

Or are you just repeating something from a point of ignorance that you heard on TV by a paid propagandist?

I never made any efficacy claims, you brought it up. In fact, who cares, let’s just measure who really is hospitalized and who really dies. We have the data.

15 minutes ago, Roosting said:

get me the efficacy rates before we move the goal posts to subsects of vax vs unvax 

It’s 50%. Now what? Or let me guess, you don’t know. What if it’s 25%. Then what?

:pc:

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You never answered these questions.

With an IFR rate of 0.035% for those under 60 years of age, where is the pandemic?

With an IFR rate of 0.0003% for those under 21 years of age what fucking moron would even suggest vaxxing this group?

Call it whatever you want, I don’t care. No clue where you get your death rates. I assume you’re talking about the 58% of deaths were vaccinated you quoted the other day when 80% of the population is vaccinated? Or said in another way, 20% is driving 42% of the deaths.

Don’t want to call it a pandemic? I don’t care. Don’t want to get vaccinated? I don’t care. Want to create a thread about “died suddenly” that has videos from 2019 and 2020?!??! Here I am. ;)

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, you literally can't fucking read.

Looking in the mirror?  Why do none of your links match your summary?  I'll give you a hint....reading comprehension...

33 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Hard to believe anyone is defending these fucks.  Giant fucking money grab and people are still lapping it up.

No one is.  Just defending the moronic idiocy that AC's church subscribes to.

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You have the real data?  If so why haven't you shared?

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Massive decline in births following vaccination.

Errr, or not.  This one has been debunked more than 5 times on this site. Can't you read?

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

I never made any efficacy claims, you brought it up. In fact, who cares, let’s just measure who really is hospitalized and who really dies. We have the data.

It’s 50%. Now what? Or let me guess, you don’t know. What if it’s 25%. Then what?

Call it whatever you want, I don’t care. No clue where you get your death rates. I assume you’re talking about the 58% of deaths were vaccinated you quoted the other day when 80% of the population is vaccinated? Or said in another way, 20% is driving 42% of the deaths.

Don’t want to call it a pandemic? I don’t care. Don’t want to get vaccinated? I don’t care. Want to create a thread about “died suddenly” that has videos from 2019 and 2020?!??! Here I am. ;)

dude looks like you are having supply chain issues with intelligence. I dont think that shipment is ever going to arrive.

You made a direct claim as to efficacy vs variants. So what is that rate since you know enough to make the claim lets see that data you claimed to know. Plus get that original efficacy data so we can compare the 2 

This isnt difficult for a stats expert such as yourself, is it?

6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

dude looks like you are having supply chain issues with intelligence. I dont think that shipment is ever going to arrive.

You made a direct claim as to efficacy vs variants. So what is that rate since you know enough to make the claim lets see that data you claimed to know. Plus get that original efficacy data so we can compare the 2 

This isnt difficult for a stats expert such as yourself, is it?

:lol: You brought up efficacy in the 58% thread, not me. Evilbird brought up efficacy in this thread, not me. 

It’s 50%. Original 85%.  Now what? Can you compare that for us?

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Looking in the mirror?  Why do none of your links match your summary?  I'll give you a hint....reading comprehension...

No one is.  Just defending the moronic idiocy that AC's church subscribes to.

You have the real data?  If so why haven't you shared?

Errr, or not.  This one has been debunked more than 5 times on this site. Can't you read?

I have you fucking moron.  There are many lawsuits that you keep your head in the sand.

Its better to stay a fool than learn the truth about the biggest scam perpetuated on humanity.

Dumb sheep.

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:lol: You brought up efficacy in the 58% thread, not me. Evilbird brought up efficacy in this thread, not me. 

50% my ass.  The vax does nothing to stop covid.

I have you fucking moron.

If you have me, show me.  You've NEVER managed to yet, so I am excited to see this.

Its better to stay a fool than learn the truth about the biggest scam perpetuated on humanity.

Dumb sheep.

Explains why you always look like a fool.  Unlike your dumbass I understand the truth.  You only understand the lies your flock tells you.  

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

so just lie .

Got it 

too bad the supply chain is affecting you this much but really didnt expect anything else from the mis/dis information spewer such as yourself. 

7 minutes ago, Roosting said:

so just lie .

Got it 

too bad the supply chain is affecting you this much but really didnt expect anything else from the mis/dis information spewer such as yourself. 

Compare them, tell us what it means. My favorite color is blue, that might be helpful in your calculation that you can’t explain.

:smack:

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If you have me, show me.  You've NEVER managed to yet, so I am excited to see this.

Explains why you always look like a fool.  Unlike your dumbass I understand the truth.  You only understand the lies your flock tells you.  

Who do you think is lying here?  Fucking dumb sheep.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

As stated 1000x times I don't click or listen to your links.  If you aren't smart enough to summarize guess you can't comprehend.  Post your point and I'll discuss.  Continue the fake link nonsense and I won't.  Dumbfuck.

That is why you continue to look like a fucking moron.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You still can't back shit Mr. 50%.

I don’t have to back anything. It can be  10% efficacy rate if you want. How about 5%? Doesn’t change the outcome so makes no difference to me. You do like 58% real world results though, right?