Died suddenly

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

And the clown wouldn't answer ...smh

It’s a stupid question, saying it either  protects 100% or it doesn’t, implying there’s nothing in between. It could protect you 25% or 75% and stupid would still say “you’re saying I can still get Covid, what’s the point?”

:smack:

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

It’s a stupid question, saying it either  protects 100% or it doesn’t, implying there’s nothing in between. It could protect you 25% or 75% and stupid would still say “you’re saying I can still get Covid, what’s the point?”

So like ivermectin 

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Remember when you said it was like 98% effective? 

Good times . 

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Remember when you said it was like 98% effective? 

Good times . 

Nope.

But I think you’re referring to the efficacy against the original strain.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

And stopped transmission 

Nope.

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Why not 

Large well known studies show no statistically significant benefit, aka zero.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Nope.

Nope.

Other large well known studies showed large benefits. Are you citing the ones that were funded by big pharma?

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No large well known studies have been posted, that’s why I asked.

No worries, we can move on. :thumbsup:

Yes they have. You just don’t understand science. 

The clot shot also has almost no efficacy in preventing Covid 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Nope.

Nope.

Yes , I am asking do you still believe the Jab had 98% efficacy against the original strain? Is that what you are honestly quadrupling down on ? 

703F57B2-16E4-4C13-A8F6-22693210D9AC.jpeg

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yes , I am asking do you still believe the Jab had 98% efficacy against the original strain? Is that what you are honestly quadrupling down on ? 

He believes any nonsense CNN tells him. 

Here is the efficacy claims goalposts movement described.

• Like 1

Well another expert speak out.  This time a Japanese Professor warms the dumb fucks at the Ministry Of Health.

The vax rollout was the dumbest thing one could do and that has led to immune suppression.

Bravo sheep.  Bravo.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You can't read moron?

You are the one that summarizes them wrong EVERY time you try.  Explains why normally you just post the link.

Considering the stupidity of your links, no one here outside of a few complete christian magatards actually click on them.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You are the one that summarizes them wrong EVERY time you try.  Explains why normally you just post the link.

Considering the stupidity of your links, no one here outside of a few complete christian magatards actually click on them.

No, you literally can't fucking read.

13 hours ago, akvanden said:

So you were never able to quantify how effective the vax actually is/was? Try and nail that down so the audience can see for themselves if it lived up to what was promoted. 

The timeline we can use is from when it was introduced to when it was removed from service as ineffective to current strains.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

This is pointless to the discussion, but let’s waste our time with old info. It never was 98%, all three vaccines had high efficacy rates against the original strain. Israel found similar results in their own testing. Efficacy changed with newer variants. 

What other old info do you want to discuss? :pc:

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

This is pointless to the discussion, but let’s waste our time with old info. It never was 98%, all three vaccines had high efficacy rates against the original strain. Israel found similar results in their own testing. Efficacy changed with newer variants. 

What other old info do you want to discuss? :pc:

so did they stop using it or just soldered on with something completely ineffectve? And promoted it heavily too 

So what was the original efficacy rate and the efficacy rate to the variants ? Since you made the claim as you know the real facts lets see it. 

Or are you just repeating something from a point of ignorance that you heard on TV by a paid propagandist?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1