Died suddenly

6 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

ooohhh look out. internet rambo coming through :lol:

'look at my 150 lb deer everybody. i hunts the big game '  

embarrassing.

How many moose have you killed? I can dig out photo albums if you want and show you a few but we didn’t have a phone attached to our heads back then but I have a yard full of moose racks and a 50+” rack in my game room:thumbsup: how bout you?

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

How many moose have you killed? I can dig out photo albums if you want and show you a few but we didn’t have a phone attached to our heads back then but I have a yard full of moose racks and a 50” rack in my game room:thumbsup: how bout you?

yes ill give you 15 mins to screenshot some google images.come back and impress me.:lol:

gotten to. :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

I don’t need to google anything , I’m not a wannabe 

solid googling sir. :lol:

Seargent stolen valor over here.did you punch in Canadian moose ' .com or just images?

this ain't my first internet sir. 

poseaur cidiot confirmed. yiou get the bull on jane and finch ?:lol:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Moose are dyeing from the covid vax? o.O this thread really took a turn. :lol:

david suzukis aunt wanted to have a deer off so here we are. 

man could track anything. just needs 3 guides and a cab downtown:lol:

9 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

david suzukis aunt wanted to have a deer off so here we are. 

man could track anything. just needs 3 guides and a cab downtown:lol:

Spoken like a true status Indian :thumbsup: Can’t hunt because of the man. Loser. Now go follow someone else , you’re boring me:news:

pics of any game Francis? 
Blowgun :lol:

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, HSR said:

Spoken like a true status Indian :thumbsup: Can’t hunt because of the man. Loser. Now go follow someone else , you’re boring me:news:

pics of any game Francis? 
Blowgun :lol:

come on faggot...little more..let the slurs out, its almost there :lol:

i can feel the werthers orignal spittle hitting your screen 

poseur

Edited by ZR800efi

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Wrong ...

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

TULSA, Okla. - Country Music Singer/Songwriter Jake Flint, DEAD at 37, Just Hours after His Wedding... "Unexpected"...

Oh WOW, one random dead person at 37.  It MUST be true.  No one that was 37 EVER died before 2019.

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This happens every day. And yes he was vaxxed.

No shit.  100% of all people die.  Welcome to the reality of the world.  Happened before and is happening now.  There is just no data supporting your claims.  Citing single occurrences just makes you look even more stupid.  Perhaps you are trying to challenge Lloyd for the forum dunce cap?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

No shit.  100% of all people die.  Welcome to the reality of the world.  Happened before and is happening now.  There is just no data supporting your claims.  Citing single occurrences just makes you look even more stupid.  Perhaps you are trying to challenge Lloyd for the forum dunce cap?

Make your appt sheep boy...

An updated COVID vaccine can help protect you from the worst outcomes of COVID. If it’s been over 2 months since your last dose, make a plan to get one now. Find updated vaccines at http://vaccines.gov.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Too bad the deepfaggot can't answer simple questions and have any critical thinking.

If the vaccine doesn’t prevent COVID; it doesn’t stop transmission; and if you get COVID, it could still be fatal…so what was the point of the vaccine?

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Too bad the deepfaggot can't answer simple questions and have any critical thinking.

If a seatbelt doesn't prevent injuries; it doesn't stop bad accidents; and if you get in an accident, it could still be fatal....so what was the point of seatbelts?

Your grammar sucks and your question is stupid.  Figures.

Critical thinking is taking information and contemplating your own conclusion and having conviction and understanding why you have a conclusion.  Your dumbass just copies headlines that are unrelated to the information you link then you run like hell from defending any of it...because it is not defendable.  Yet you still believe it.  Now THAT is stupidity.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If the vaccine doesn’t prevent COVID; it doesn’t stop transmission; and if you get COVID, it could still be fatal…so what was the point of the vaccine?

And the clown wouldn't answer ...smh

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Critical thinking is taking information and contemplating your own conclusion and having conviction and understanding why you have a conclusion.  Your dumbass just copies headlines that are unrelated to the information you link then you run like hell from defending any of it...because it is not defendable.  Yet you still believe it.  Now THAT is stupidity.

Its not hard.