Who here follows advice of doctors and the science

Snake

15 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Who’s lying to you Jimmy? :dunno:

I think anti-vaxers are ignorant morons so they get called out on their/your stupidity.

On the other hand - I don’t really care.  Just step back and let Darwin work :thumbsup: 

Who is opposed to vaccines?

Well, tested and proven safe and effective ones that actually apply to the definition of vaccine. 

Not just called vaccine to entice retards to take and then still get covid anyway because they never got what was promised. 

Have you been brain washed to believe the c-19 therapeutic is an actual vaccine? HaHaHa  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well, tested and proven safe and effective ones that actually apply to the definition of vaccine. 

Not just called vaccine to entice retards to take and then still get covid anyway because they never got what was promised. 

Have you been brain washed to believe the c-19 therapeutic is an actual vaccine? HaHaHa  

Bingo…I and everyone else was sold a bill of goods and to continue defending this is assinine. This doesn’t mean that I’m on board with the idea that millions are dropping dead because  of the vaccine but it really should not be called a “vaccine”.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

Fauchi couldn't name a fucking study that showed the usefullness of masking in his depositions.

That's just a small part of the shit sandwich you gullible fucks got sucked into....

Understood but you were sucked in a little in the beginning….jus sayin.😉

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Its not just the vaccines (actually gene therapy), but the public measures they put in place to combat covid was all based on the success of China, all lies.  

Those measures and vax passports were brought in to force people to get a vax to keep their health and freedoms.  It did neither.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bingo…I and everyone else was sold a bill of goods and to continue defending this is assinine.

die-hard-john-mc-clane.gif.d76fe968dfaf647ef0f44ab61ea7ffe4.gif

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well we all were at first.  Who would have thought the institutions tasked with keeping you healthy see more $$$$ in just the opposite. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

We all were in the beginning. That is a normal course of events.

As time went by and stats piled up, it was easy to see we were being fucked with.

I was not throwing shade on you... I respect anyone who open their eyes, just saying the simplest, and almost the first mandate, turned out to be a load of shit with no medical proof.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

We all were in the beginning. That is a normal course of events.

As time went by and stats piled up, it was easy to see we were being fucked with.

I was not throwing shade on you... I respect anyone who open their eyes, just saying the simplest, and almost the first mandate, turned out to be a load of shit with no medical proof.

Agreed..:thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fauchi couldn't name a fucking study that showed the usefullness of masking in his depositions.

That's just a small part of the shit sandwich you gullible fucks got sucked into....

Why was there a media blackout on that?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bingo…I and everyone else was sold a bill of goods and to continue defending this is assinine. This doesn’t mean that I’m on board with the idea that millions are dropping dead because  of the vaccine but it really should not be called a “vaccine”.

Hell I could be convinced that the c-19 therapeutic is good as a device to reduce symptoms but it needs the requisite testing and actual efficacy results and any issues with side effects to be fully made prior to treatment. So far we do not have that so no bueno.   

6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Hell I could be convinced that the c-19 therapeutic is good as a device to reduce symptoms but it needs the requisite testing and actual efficacy results and any issues with side effects to be fully made prior to treatment. So far we do not have that so no bueno.   

They lied.

It does not stop transmission of virus.

It does not stop infection.

It makes your symptoms less, like cough syrup.:lol:

Based on zero studies/trials but dumb sheep will believe anything.

So after 5 full pages of belly aching, no one other than MC (and he's lying his ass off) will admit to being fully vaxxed.

Makes it easy to see the real hypocrites.... thanks to all for participating... :lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snake said:

So after 5 full pages of belly aching, no one other than MC (and he's lying his ass off) will admit to being fully vaxxed.

Makes it easy to see the real hypocrites.... thanks to all for participating... :lol:

yup people here that are following The $cience should have 5 shots by now 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They lied.

It does not stop transmission of virus.

It does not stop infection.

It makes your symptoms less, like cough syrup.:lol:

Based on zero studies/trials but dumb sheep will believe anything.

So far that's all it's been proven to do. But not at a high enough rate to reduce levels of serious infection that require hospitalization. IMO

All without knowing if the therapeutic is dangerous to take

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well we all were at first.  Who would have thought the institutions tasked with keeping you healthy see more $$$$ in just the opposite. 

i literally was not on board from day 1. too fast. i was immediately apprehensive. 

in the end it didn't fucking matter anyway . get it or lose your home and starve your kids ' ' got me.

the lottos, dancing syringe commercials and the threat of travel and restaurants could suck me off.i didn't give a fuck about any of it and sounded alarm bells to me even louder they would be that aggressive over it.

Edited by ZR800efi

56 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i literally was not on board from day 1. too fast. i was immediately apprehensive. 

in the end it didn't fucking matter anyway . get it or lose your home and starve your kids ' ' got me.

the lottos, dancing syringe commercials and the threat of travel and restaurants could suck me off.i didn't give a fuck about any of it and sounded alarm bells to me even louder they would be that aggressive over it.

While I was less concerned for myself, my parents, with more comorbilities than you can shake a stick at, was another story. I did whatever was necessary, under the circumstances. Do I feel stupid about it now? No, I did what I thought was right.

My father told me last week no more shots.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

While I was less concerned for myself, my parents, with more comorbilities than you can shake a stick at, was another story. I did whatever was necessary, under the circumstances. Do I feel stupid about it now? No, I did what I thought was right.

My father told me last week no more shots.

Really early on the reports out of China was that the majority of people that were dying was really old heavy chain smoking men. 

There were signs early on but within a few months we basically knew the severity was majorly overblown

that's not to say that it isn’t a concern for some people because it clearly is. 

remember early on when Dr Drew told most people they didn’t need to worry about it then he was forced to say he was wrong and apologize?

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Really early on the reports out of China was that the majority of people that were dying was really old heavy chain smoking men. 

There were signs early on but within a few months we basically knew the severity was majorly overblown

that's not to say that it isn’t a concern for some people because it clearly is. 

remember early on when Dr Drew told most people they didn’t need to worry about it then he was forced to say he was wrong and apologize?

Its all one big scheme.  Apple forced other apps to censor covid truths or get taken off the app store.