58% of Corona virus deaths occured in vaccinated people

40 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Not that I should have to disclaimer this but everyone is so emotional on this issue that people are stupid.. I am not jabbed and think most of it was a scam in which pharma and politicians got more rich.  And media companies.  And everything else that is connected to the deep state.  And I was prepared to quit my job if Bidens unconstitutional OSHA mandate went through.

With that said, this 58% stat is misleading to you people.

What if 99% of the population was jabbed and 58% of deaths were jabbed?  That would actually be an overwhelming pro-jab argument.

I'd be willing to bet that, given that the majority of people are jabbed (more than 58%), and this 58% death figure, that a higher percentage of unjabbed people die from (or with, rather) covid than people who have been jabbed.

That doesn't mean I support anything that has happened but I am just clarifying for you mental midgets so you can stop looking like the stupid tribal idiots that you are.  

Most people who died with covid on their death certificate did not die from covid, but rather from multiple comorbidities and the average age of death is already past the life expectancy.  The numbers who are dying from excess deaths are almost all vaxxed and out count those who died with covid on their death certificate, but we don't know what the actual unknown cause they hide behind.

The IFR rate for those under 60 is 0.035% and for those under 20 it is 0.0003%.  So 3 in a million for the youth, what is the reason to vax this group again, now count the non-covid deaths the vax is causing to better complete this picture.

They managed to fool the masses in making the flu into a plandemic.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, all part of the plan.  Too bad you can't state who is in charge of the plan and implemented it.  Be pretty magic to orchestrate something worldwide when the Dems & R's here can't even agree on shit.  Derrr...

that IS the big question now isnt it.     do you think its those two parties that run world?   

49 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most people who died with covid on their death certificate did not die from covid, but rather from multiple comorbidities and the average age of death is already past the life expectancy

Wrong.  Just in your sheep church is that the case.

46 minutes ago, old indy said:

that IS the big question now isnt it.     do you think its those two parties that run world?   

Hell no, they can't engineer even agreeing on anything no way in hell they could make the world do their bidding.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Snake said:

We were told as late as Tuesday vaxxing would stop deaths.

By a top govt official.

It’s fucking madness and yes I’m more than a little pissed at myself for getting vaccinated almost two years ago…I did it because I believed that it would stop me from transmitting Covid to my wife for a second time as it damn near killed her the first time she had it. Thankfully neither she nor myself have been infected a second time(which IMO has nothing to do with being vaxxed) but my case was mild and I should have said fuck the vaccine at that point.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s fucking madness and yes I’m more than a little pissed at myself for getting vaccinated almost two years ago…I did it because I believed that it would stop me from transmitting Covid to my wife for a second time as it damn near killed her the first time she had it. Thankfully neither she nor myself have been infected a second time(which IMO has nothing to do with being vaxxed) but my case was mild and I should have said fuck the vaccine at that point.

Props to you for not following the herd and doubling down on it.

You gained some respect with me today... regardless any issues we have had...

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody is questioning why people got a vax when this first came out.  But when they started to make it necessary to work, travel or eat out, at that point only a fool did not see through it.  This isn't about a virus anymore.

Congrats.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody is questioning why people got a vax when this first came out.  But when they started to make it necessary to work, travel or eat out, at that point only a fool did not see through it.  This isn't about a virus anymore.

Congrats.  

I always thought that the vaccine mandates were absolute bullshit.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

second time around is very mild from what ive been told by those who have been through it twice. 

my cousin has had it twice. delta first, then omni. he said little difference between them symptom wise but recovered much faster the 2nd time (1 day vs 3 ) lol

Edited by ZR800efi

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

second time around is very mild from what ive been told by those who have been through it twice. 

my cousin has had it twice. delta first, then omni. he said little difference between them symptom wise but recovered much faster the 2nd time (1 day vs 3 ) lol

First was a cake walk, second was much worse.

24 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

not all of em. just most

You merely need to see who attends the WEF forums and then look at those countries these people come from and the policies enacted and then look at how they align with the WEF strategy. 

And guess what? What happens at WEF happens in these places. Not all at once but strategically spread out with different policies being rolled out to spread it out so as to not raise every eyebrow to it happening all at once. Death by a thousand cuts.

But hey deepfaggot cant see it so obviously it isnt happening.........................

• Like 3

• Gold Member
On 11/24/2022 at 5:32 PM, ckf said:

Anyone that was anti vaccine is just looking for that *got ya" moment. If 70% had at least one vax then you have a much larger pool than the 30% that didn't. Plus the fact that not many people went back after the 1st round leaving them unprotected but still had at least one.

I tend to agree. Its a numbers game and everyone knows stats are just an honest way to lie. It will be a very long time before we get any data that is trust worthy and that really sucks.

On 11/24/2022 at 4:32 PM, ckf said:

Anyone that was anti vaccine is just looking for that *got ya" moment. If 70% had at least one vax then you have a much larger pool than the 30% that didn't. Plus the fact that not many people went back after the 1st round leaving them unprotected but still had at least one.

Not to mention if nearly all people would have followed the guidelines we might not have had to deal with variants.  Also - it’s damned if you do - damned if you don’t - they do a good job managing COVID and people say ‘It wasn’t so bad - just the flu’. If there are challenges then ‘They are lying or don’t know what they are doing’.  A new virus and billions of people with millions traveling between countries doesn’t seem too difficult to manage :lol:  

It’s mind-numbing how people consider it a hoax or conspiracy.  We were in the middle of a trip to Denmark when the State Dept issued their travel warning/ban.  We had to adjust the last couple days of our trip but   We did not have any issues.  I was reading about it prior to our trip.  We decided to get travel insurance just in case - point is COVID ramped up over a few months.  So apparently the boogie man didn’t do a very good job keeping it under wraps. 

On 11/24/2022 at 4:51 PM, f7ben said:

You’re thinking on the micro when the real issue is on the macro. We need a full populace of people immune systems working in tandem to build continual immunity to various bugs to keep them from thriving. When we all sterilize everything and avoid germs and virus then they can find pockets to thrive in and mutate. Seems common sense when a virologist explains it properly. Too bad those people had their voices intentionally deplatformed. 

I agree with this, a bit anyhow.  We can have immune systems built up with natural and synthesized conditions however, and that is what the vaccine and boosters are part of.  The vaccine is far less risky than the disease.

We do also need to keep hygiene up,  and perhaps not engage in over sanitation.

:bc:

Neal

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I agree with this, a bit anyhow.  We can have immune systems built up with natural and synthesized conditions however, and that is what the vaccine and boosters are part of.  The vaccine is far less risky than the disease.

We do also need to keep hygiene up,  and perhaps not engage in over sanitation.

:bc:

Neal

The shot is as dangerous or more dangerous for a healthy young person. Sorry 

On 11/25/2022 at 11:50 AM, Deephaven said:

Wrong.  Just in your sheep church is that the case.

Hell no, they can't engineer even agreeing on anything no way in hell they could make the world do their bidding.

Are you denying the vast, vast majority of COVID "deaths" had multiple co-morbidities?  There is gov data saying 2.6 co-morbidities on ave.  Are you denying the ave age of someone dying from COVID is close or exceeds the normal life expectancy?

https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/cdc-94-of-covid-19-deaths-had-underlying-medical-conditions