58% of Corona virus deaths occured in vaccinated people

• Platinum Contributing Member

The waning efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines and increasingly contagious strains of the virus being spread to elderly and immunocompromised people have resulted in more deaths among those who have taken at least one vaccine dose, a Washington Post analysis published Wednesday finds

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

My Dad was dead less than a month after he was vaccinated.

Same thing happened to two of my older friends. Shove every one of those vacines up the butts of all those that pushed so hard for them, and are still pushing them hard. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was always the vaxxed that was dying the most.  They just can't hide it anymore and far too many lawsuits.

Who was dying the most before the vaccines?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who was dying the most before the vaccines?

Anyone that was anti vaccine is just looking for that *got ya" moment. If 70% had at least one vax then you have a much larger pool than the 30% that didn't. Plus the fact that not many people went back after the 1st round leaving them unprotected but still had at least one.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

Anyone that was anti vaccine is just looking for that *got ya" moment. If 70% had at least one vax then you have a much larger pool than the 30% that didn't. Plus the fact that not many people went back after the 1st round leaving them unprotected but still had at least one.

The shots were an amazing failure , it’s ok to admit that. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not saying that they weren't. I'm just saying that the numbers don't mean anything.

Exactly , the entire shit is so convoluted and politicized and muddied up at this point we’ll never know what the actual truth of the matter was. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not saying that they weren't. I'm just saying that the numbers don't mean anything.

Exactly. None of these stats mean a damn thing. There are dozens of variables involved and a dozen more angles you can look at them from.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Exactly. None of these stats mean a damn thing. There are dozens of variables involved and a dozen more angles you can look at them from.

I just look at everyone I know. People are still getting covid both vaxed and in vaxed and everyone gets the same damn cold same as day 1. It was all fucking bullshit for 99% of people. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I just look at everyone I know. People are still getting covid both vaxed and in vaxed and everyone gets the same damn cold same as day 1. It was all fucking bullshit for 99% of people. 

I'm in day 4 right now. My son had it last week.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly , the entire shit is so convoluted and politicized and muddied up at this point we’ll never know what the actual truth of the matter was. 

Yup...Get in a car accident, end up the the ICU and die having also had COVID at the time and it's listed as a COVID death. Like I said these numbers mean nothing. No got ya moment here.

Just now, Blackstar said:

I'm in day 4 right now. My son had it last week.

Nicole had the worst flu she has ever had about a month ago. A solid week in bed. It took her a couple more weeks to get her strength back. Two home tests showed negative for COVID.

• Sad 1

Not a surprising stat.  It stands to reason that a larger percentage of the elderly and people with health issues got the vaccine than the percentage of younger and otherwise healthy people who did.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yup...Get in a car accident, end up the the ICU and die having also had COVID at the time and it's listed as a COVID death. Like I said these numbers mean nothing. No got ya moment here.

Nicole had the worst flu she has ever had about a month ago. A solid week in bed. It took her a couple more weeks to get her strength back. Two home tests showed negative for COVID.

There are a lot of nasty bugs going around not named covid. People are sicker than ever all the time and I firmly believe it’s from sanitizing and sterilizing and masking and not allowing our immune systems to do their job. 

• Like 5