They are miserable, so you should be too...

Shit ... we're not even doing a traditional Thanksgiving this year.  We're doing pizzas on the smoker and a bunch of apps throughout the day.

I saw a headline this morning how Joy Reid was blasting the Holiday (and Republicans, go figure).  Seriously, can we not even celebrate holidays any longer?  I mean, FFS, some people are finally having a Thanksgiving together for the first time in a couple years after all the COVID bullshit.  Yet these whack jobs feel the need to attack it as a white supremacist / genocide holiday.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Shit ... we're not even doing a traditional Thanksgiving this year.  We're doing pizzas on the smoker and a bunch of apps throughout the day.

I saw a headline this morning how Joy Reid was blasting the Holiday (and Republicans, go figure).  Seriously, can we not even celebrate holidays any longer?  I mean, FFS, some people are finally having a Thanksgiving together for the first time in a couple years after all the COVID bullshit.  Yet these whack jobs feel the need to attack it as a white supremacist / genocide holiday.

Same. That's why I made the OP.

Just miserable horrible people.

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Same. That's why I made the OP.

Just miserable horrible people.

They truly are the scum of the earth.  Sitting on your miserable ass spreading modern day hate about 1619.  While ignoring the thousands who spend their holidays feeding the poor.  

DDA8FC61-E8C0-4108-B022-BAB475AD192F.jpeg

• Like 1

Joy Reid is also the low IQ moron who claims inflation is just a term Republicans made up to scare people during the latest election cycle.  Yet she has her own show ... and some level of viewership :roflcrying:

11 hours ago, Cold War said:

They truly are the scum of the earth.  Sitting on your miserable ass spreading modern day hate about 1619.  While ignoring the thousands who spend their holidays feeding the poor.  

DDA8FC61-E8C0-4108-B022-BAB475AD192F.jpeg

George Washington ordered that his slaves be walked in one by one and open their mouths. He picked prettiest teeth to be extracted for his dentures. That’s some fucking gangster shit. And here we were all taught that he whittled his own teeth.