Welcome to Walmart

I was just at a Walmart... 

No shots fired

There's certainly a special class of citizens who shop there though.  

Same as mentioned earlier... mental health will be faulted which no politician seems to advocate for and one party would refuse to fund.

thEY'rE cUmiN fER 0uR guNs!!! :crazy:

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often at the ole Walmart. 

Some employee, hired security, or frequent shopper just cracks and unloads on a bunch of people.

I stopped at one that I would consider "hood adjacent" this summer.  I'm fairly certain most 3rd world flea markets were nicer then that shithole was.  Probably less theft too.

The ones in the lands of rocks and cows tend to be nice in comparison.  

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often at the ole Walmart. 

Some employee, hired security, or frequent shopper just cracks and unloads on a bunch of people.

I stopped at one that I would consider "hood adjacent" this summer.  I'm fairly certain most 3rd world flea markets were nicer then that shithole was.  Probably less theft too.

The ones in the lands of rocks and cows tend to be nice in comparison.  

This is just the beginning of gun related violence in America 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

No kidding. I've heard some stories about st cloud wally world that make that seem normal.

The south one is way worse then the north one.  I've seen some shit there, nothing like the one I'm talking about.

The south one has at least 2 hired security guards there at all times. 

I saw some skinny chick come walking in with a pit bull and shocker, the dog took off in the store.  Seen a all out brawl in the parking lot. 

The last time I made the poor choice to stop there, there was a group of young guys smoking the weeds in front of the doors and taunting a security guard.  I'm not sure how that poor guy didn't snap.

When we were racing, if I needed to stop at a Wally for some reason, we'd stop in Little Falls.  That place is always clean, organized, etc.

15 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The south one is way worse then the north one.  I've seen some shit there, nothing like the one I'm talking about.

I saw some skinny chick come walking in with a pit bull and shocker, the dog took off in the store.  Seen a all out brawl in the parking lot. 

The last time I made the poor choice to stop there, there was a group of young guys smoking the weeds in front of the doors and taunting a security guard.  I'm not sure how that poor guy didn't snap.

When we were racing, if I needed to stop at a Wally for some reason, we'd stop in Little Falls.  That place is always clean, organized, etc.

Yep I've heard the south one is a shithole. LF is a decent store. If we go to wally it's usually in Brainerd.

42 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I would agree all Walmarts are not created equal. The one in Westfield mass is a dirty circus but the one in East Windsor CT is clean and tidy. Same distance from the house but very different inside and out.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/24/2022 at 8:32 AM, Carlos Danger said:

I would agree all Walmarts are not created equal. The one in Westfield mass is a dirty circus but the one in East Windsor CT is clean and tidy. Same distance from the house but very different inside and out.

My wife said the one in Amherst NH is a lot different then the one in Concord NH . Hardly anyone shop in their Pajamas in Amherst.

On 11/23/2022 at 2:36 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

I was just at a Walmart... 

No shots fired

There's certainly a special class of citizens who shop there though.  

Same as mentioned earlier... mental health will be faulted which no politician seems to advocate for and one party would refuse to fund.

thEY'rE cUmiN fER 0uR guNs!!! :crazy:

Did you see Snaks there?