How so?

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

His self introspection is very telling.

Says the sites biggest hypocrite :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

How so?

myself and whole family had it. well over a 100 people i know of personally..

zero ventilators.  zero injuries or 'long' covid, and certainly no deaths.

a sore throat , headache and a fever.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

myself and whole family had it. well over a 100 people i know of personally..

zero ventilators.  zero injuries or 'long' covid, and certainly no deaths.

a sore throat , headache and a fever.

Excellent!  But that’s not an answer.  

You know -I was hungry but I ate today so documented stories of people starving is a joke :dunno:

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Excellent!  But that’s not an answer.  

You know -I was hungry but I ate today so documented stories of people starving is a joke :dunno:

well , call me crazy, i tend to lean on actual life experience then what the idiot box tells me .there was a stark contrast.

cbc-' omg the hospitals in alberta are over run with the unvaccinated. the pieces of shit are taking all the beds and people are dying in the streets because they can't get the proper medical care '

calls buddy in alberta' yeah i don't know wtf there talking about, my wifes a nurse and the hospital is pretty much empty '

come to think of it, not one reported death in my entire area from covid. never heard of anyone on a ventilator either.

just lucky i guess :dunno:

4 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

well , call me crazy, i tend to lean on actual life experience then what the idiot box tells me .there was a stark contrast.

cbc-' omg the hospitals in alberta are over run with the unvaccinated. the pieces of shit are taking all the beds and people are dying in the streets because they can't get the proper medical care '

calls buddy in alberta' yeah i don't know wtf there talking about, my wifes a nurse and the hospital is pretty much empty '

come to think of it, not one reported death in my entire area from covid. never heard of anyone on a ventilator either.

:lol:

Do you and other anti vaxxers practice what you say together?

You all say the exact same thing!

Edited by Steve753

9 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

You’re in a great location for COVID - 1 person/square mile :lol: Hard for a virus to spread when you’re in the sticks - supposed you caught it.  

This has to be the best orchestrated world wide hoax on record.  Fake body bags?  Refers in NYC for no reason?  My medical friends are lying to me?  Damn - I thought China and the US were at odds but they worked together on COVID?  And Putin had the first ‘vaccine’ - he must have been in on it also…??  Makes sense :lol:  

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You're an anti-vaxxer if you don't have at least 5x.

I've got 2. I'm not afraid to get it again if need be. Until that time I will pass.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're an anti-vaxxer if you don't have at least 5x.

I’m one behind CDC recommendations.  Gonna catch up this week - I miss Bill Gates following me :lol: 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re in a great location for COVID - 1 person/square mile :lol: Hard for a virus to spread when you’re in the sticks - supposed you caught it.  

This has to be the best orchestrated world wide hoax on record.  Fake body bags?  Refers in NYC for no reason?  My medical friends are lying to me?  Damn - I thought China and the US were at odds but they worked together on COVID?  And Putin had the first ‘vaccine’ - he must have been in on it also…??  Makes sense :lol:  

not a big place at all.50 000 maybe between the 2 towns. easily half had it.alot of older folks too.

sorry i didn't have worse news for you ?:dunno:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m one behind CDC recommendations.  Gonna catch up this week - I miss Bill Gates following me :lol: 

I get it, you can't think for yourself.

Your government and pharma have always been honest and have your best intentions.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Your government and pharma have always been honest and have your best intentions.

You're not thinking for yourself either!

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes - because thinking for one’s self involved ignoring experts and trolling Twitter for fake info that feeds your opinion.  But that is thinking for yourself :lol: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Yes - because thinking for one’s self involved ignoring experts and trolling Twitter for fake info that feeds your opinion.  But that is thinking for yourself :lol: 

Name one expert.  Just one.