No thread on the queer murderer?

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

I'm just glad he's not gay??? WTF man?? That right there is where this kids problems started,at home. Plant a potato ya get a potato SMH

So who were the guys that had him pegged as a gay man with a liberal upbringing?? Kinda missed the mark.

No shit…they’ll ignore this one.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Your ignorance is on full display.  Does your wife suck your cock in private or in full public display? 

Lol.....I know you are just trying to point out the obvious.  But my opinion is we were put on this earth to procreate....a man and a woman.

Putting your shwang in some guys cornhole is not procreating.....gays have some wiring issues for them to be attracted to the same sex.....just the way I see it.....sorry Im not woke enough to accept this behavior as normal. Nor do I accept sex changes and transgenders as normal....it is just bizarre to me. But I am glad you're woke enough to think I am the cold-hearted ignorant one and you are fully accepting of the said Homo.:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

I'm just glad he's not gay??? WTF man?? That right there is where this kids problems started,at home. Plant a potato ya get a potato SMH

So who were the guys that had him pegged as a gay man with a liberal upbringing?? Kinda missed the mark.

Ahem, they dropped this story the moment they couldn't pin it on Maga.

Don't put more into it.

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lol.....I know you are just trying to point out the obvious.  But my opinion is we were put on this earth to procreate....a man and a woman.

Putting your shwang in some guys cornhole is not procreating.....gays have some wiring issues for them to be attracted to the same sex.....just the way I see it.....sorry Im not woke enough to accept this behavior as normal. Nor do I accept sex changes and transgenders as normal....it is just bizarre to me. But I am glad you're woke enough to think I am the cold-hearted ignorant one and you are fully accepting of the said Homo.:thumbsup:

CA338E27-E1BD-423D-9663-B9E25893044E.jpeg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Meh you do you and let others do as they want. Unless random gay men are forcing their dick in your mouth I don't see what you're scared of? Liking it :dunno:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

CA338E27-E1BD-423D-9663-B9E25893044E.jpeg

I'm perfectly comfortable in the way I was born....apparently, the transgenders sex/changers are very confused and are searching endlessly for happiness...to the point they will mutilate their bodies....yeah, Im pretty sure they are uncertain as to who they are.

Nice colorful meme though:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Meh you do you and let others do as they want. Unless random gay men are forcing their dick in your mouth I don't see what you're scared of? Liking it :dunno:

Scared of?....Hardly...just abnormal as I see it.  Some weird genetics at play but you fit right in

13 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No....he's pretty cool actually, once you get beyond his extreme love of the color turquiose...that is alll he wears. :lol:

No wont call him a faggot to his face....although I did slip once and called some people on Television faggots as we watched together as a family....that brought on some awkward silence....

You should be proud

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I'm a lesbian. Hope that's OK?

:dunno:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Except when it is family.  Nice work.

None of my genes are involved....it is the wife side. She had a gay brother..died of Aids. Her grandson by her daughter is gay and now her grandson by her son may be gay as well.......wow...lots of blown fuses and crossed wires in that gene pool.

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This whole transgender normalization movement only shows me how malleable accepted forms of normality can be shaped.  You want to be gay, fine, do your thing.  No one cares.  The problem starts when we're expected to accept young children to have to hear "my father is a fag"  or "its ok for Johnny to wear pink" story lines.  Raise your kids in the gender they were born with, and if they decide the gay lifestyle is for them when they reach the age of majority, fine.  Doing transgender surgery on anyone younger than that should be criminal.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Is that what happened to you?  I'm really sorry dude.   :lol: 

48 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

None of my genes are involved....it is the wife side. She had a gay brother..died of Aids. Her grandson by her daughter is gay and now her grandson by her son may be gay as well.......wow...lots of blown fuses and crossed wires in that gene pool.

I know 2 people right now who's kids have decided they identify as the opposite sex, one male to female, and the other one female to male.  These kids are effed unless they shake this cultural rot that they've been indoctrinated with.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

This whole transgender normalization movement only shows me how malleable accepted forms of normality can be shaped.  You want to be gay, fine, do your thing.  No one cares.  The problem starts when we're expected to accept young children to have to hear "my father is a fag"  or "its ok for Johnny to wear pink" story lines.  Raise your kids in the gender they were born with, and if they decide the gay lifestyle is for them when they reach the age of majority, fine.  Doing transgender surgery on anyone younger than that should be criminal.

I know 2 people right now who's kids have decided they identify as the opposite sex, one male to female, and the other one female to male.  These kids are effed unless they shake this cultural rot that they've been indoctrinated with.

7975923A-4E85-4888-912F-82D35D2B5BE6.jpeg

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok now this is seriously lame.If you must stalk me please get some better material,this is Badger level stuff:thumb: Although I see you in the Dinner thread and Meme thread for the first time and that's right out of Badger's Stalkers Handbook.I'm almost embarrassed for you.It's sad.