Poo has yet another stop sale, stop ride for sleds catching on fire....

krom

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

My dish washer is pissed she can’t do laundry 

202886FE-28CD-42D6-AB5B-FD87C326F27E.png

If you call the hotline they say you can still use it but you MUST make sure it is FULL before starting , a half full dryer is just asking to burn down the house. Pass this along to the dishwasher :thumb:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

02 zr cross country?

Pretty good guess .. I wasn't sure if that was an '02 CC spindle, or maybe an '03.  My buddy who took it said the guy was towing it from where it burned down to his truck & trailer further up the trail.  All ball busting aside, I feel for the dude .. sucks to lose the riding season like that.

41 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Pretty good guess .. I wasn't sure if that was an '02 CC spindle, or maybe an '03.  My buddy who took it said the guy was towing it from where it burned down to his truck & trailer further up the trail.  All ball busting aside, I feel for the dude .. sucks to lose the riding season like that.

No kidding. Especially on a year like this where the snow seems to just keep coming. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

I guess Cat should have come out with their own Stop/Ride … this was up between Lake Namakagon and Lost Land Lake this past weekend. Oops

732FC092-C5EF-425D-8FC6-4441D686E8D9.jpeg

Little different being a 20 year machine and also not a design flaw like Polaris.  Probably neglect/ part failure or whatever.

11 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Little different being a 20 year machine and also not a design flaw like Polaris.  Probably neglect/ part failure or whatever.

I guess sometimes a guy needs to spell out S-A-R-C-A-S-M

i’lll try harder next time to make it more obvious 🤣