SCOTUS denies Trump

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Who cares, the system is rigged and it's rigged in his favor. DC is never going to change the system, you think they want to fuck over themselves and their friends. :lol2:

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

Who cares, the system is rigged and it's rigged in his favor. DC is never going to change the system, you think they want to fuck over themselves and their friends. :lol2:

some folks in the united states congress... if you read it? 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

some folks in the united states congress... if you read it? 

7 hours ago, Badger** said:

Well this is an interesting Theory. :thumb:

I liked this one, hell years ago he said he was going to do this but he had to put it in stone, now watch the rats run. 

I have to seriously wonder what will come of this whole tax records debacle.  For one, Trump doesn't do his taxes so he's already off the hook at that level.  Two, he flat out said his taxes are within the tax code law, and people wouldn't like seeing what's legal under the tax code (in other words, what every politician does with THEIR taxes).  Three, is this going to finally open Pandora's Box and expose career politician's tax records to show how most of them have somehow become millionaires on a $175K salary?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I have to seriously wonder what will come of this whole tax records debacle.  For one, Trump doesn't do his taxes so he's already off the hook at that level.  Two, he flat out said his taxes are within the tax code law, and people wouldn't like seeing what's legal under the tax code (in other words, what every politician does with THEIR taxes).  Three, is this going to finally open Pandora's Box and expose career politician's tax records to show how most of them have somehow become millionaires on a $175K salary?

I’m amazed you still believe what the insurrectionist traitor says.  And most people in Congress are wealthy prior to getting elected.  But yeah - there should be more financial transparency.  

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

bingo, I'd like to see the same thing. 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m amazed you still believe what the insurrectionist traitor says.  And most people in Congress are wealthy prior to getting elected.  But yeah - there should be more financial transparency.  

By, "most people in Congress are wealthy prior to getting elected" ... I'm sure you mean it's just the Democrats.  Because only the Republicans are corrupt :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

By, "most people in Congress are wealthy prior to getting elected" ... I'm sure you mean it's just the Democrats.  Because only the Republicans are corrupt :news:

No - most people - not all -  regardless of party are financially well off prior to running.    

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Insider trading is nana pelosi’s legacy 

Just now, racer254 said:

Nothing will come of this. 

The democrats will continue to "leak" possible trump problems until the end of the 2024 election.

End of 2024? How about until he’s 6ft under 

A special nation TDS center should be created and named after Joey

Another possible scenario or two. 

1.  Attorney's drag this shit out until the house committee is kicked to the curb. 

2.  Threats of subpoenas for all of the shit bird political fucks in DC starts to sink in and they let off the gas.

The major issue for Trump is his adversarial relationship with his own party.  A party he would have to now rely on to have his back.  I'm not sure that would happen given how hard he continues to rail on the swamp rats.