Bill Gates sure loved him some Jeffrey Epstein

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

not every person that flew to his island fucked kids im sure.

i bet some huge names did though.  

It would be nice if none of them did.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

It would be nice if none of them did.

are you talking out of turn? i normally don't talk to women unless i fornicate with them.so you should stop talking ..unless , you know 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

are you talking out of turn? i normally don't talk to women unless i fornicate with them.so you should stop talking ..unless , you know 

Huh?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your point?  Once Trump figured out who Epstein was he was kicked out of Mar-a-lago.  

Talk about desperation.  

Does Trump have blackmail video footage of you actually sucking his cock? 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I see we have another thread about the ‘rich evil left’ while thinking there’s no ‘rich evil right’. So strange.

All we have ever been taught is that there was only "rich evil RIGHT".  Now it is coming out that there are just as many "RICH, EVIL, LEFT" and it is hurting some feelings.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your point?  Once Trump figured out who Epstein was he was kicked out of Mar-a-lago.  

Talk about desperation.  

You believe it because he says it. :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What do you believe Sheep Shit For Brains?

You nor I nor most anybody else knows what his reasoning was, might have been because of Epstein's fucked up behavior, might have been because they had some other fallout because of financial dealings or whatever.

But what is true is that you assume it's because of the pedo stuff, you assume Trump did it for the right reasons, giving him the benefit of the doubt that you don't give anybody else...........much to the surprise of nobody. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

All we have ever been taught is that there was only "rich evil RIGHT".  Now it is coming out that there are just as many "RICH, EVIL, LEFT" and it is hurting some feelings.

Oh really. I’m so glad you figured out there are bad people from all walks of life, including political party. Hopefully you can help others realize this as well without hurting their feelings too badly.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Uh huh :lol: :nuts:

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You nor I nor most anybody else knows what his reasoning was, might have been because of Epstein's fucked up behavior, might have been because they had some other fallout because of financial dealings or whatever.

But what is true is that you assume it's because of the pedo stuff, you assume Trump did it for the right reasons, giving him the benefit of the doubt that you don't give anybody else...........much to the surprise of nobody. 

You are the reverse when it comes to Trump.  Guess we'll see.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You are the reverse when it comes to Trump.  Guess we'll see.

You won't find any post from me saying he's guilty of being a pedo like you do for some. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You won't find any post from me saying he's guilty of being a pedo like you do for some. 

Your country is corrupt to the til.

Many are seeing it  but you stay ignorant.  Continue to bury your head.  Tell me who the person highlighted in this doc is and how it relates to Trump.

Nothing to see right.

image.thumb.png.494aa98584ca796ccb9fa76df134b6a2.png