Huge game next Saturday.

3 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

IT’s Georgia, Big Blue, who’s going to be the other 2? TCU & the buckys?

I think you're right with those 4 teams.  The bigger question is, do they make OSU & Michigan match up right away?  I think TCU should get the #3 seed and OSU the #4 seed .... but I'm biased with my hatred of OSU :lol2:
I saw Nick Saban trying to make his case for Alabama to get in.  I'll give him an "A for Effort" but the Tide don't belong in the CFP this year, which is fantastic.

30 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I think you're right with those 4 teams.  The bigger question is, do they make OSU & Michigan match up right away?  I think TCU should get the #3 seed and OSU the #4 seed .... but I'm biased with my hatred of OSU :lol2:
I saw Nick Saban trying to make his case for Alabama to get in.  I'll give him an "A for Effort" but the Tide don't belong in the CFP this year, which is fantastic.

Couldn’t agree more with you Bontz

41 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I agree. It should be U of M and Georgia. Michigan has to pull of a major win against a team like Georgia to ever be taken seriously or officially be stuck in their current place. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I agree ... and I hope this is how it actually plays out later today.

Michigan/TCU would be a helluva game IMO…Georgia will smack the piss out of OSU.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guessing it will be Georgia vs. OSU and Michigan vs. TCU.

Utah is good but with 3 losses not a chance of getting in.

It's supposed to be who's playing the best at end of the year. But they never go by that. Utes have a better win than osu. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

It's supposed to be who's playing the best at end of the year. But they never go by that. Utes have a better win than osu. 

Sure but 3 losses is 3 losses and Alabama would get in before Utah and I don’t think they belong…as Bontz said it will be nice when they expand the playoff.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure but 3 losses is 3 losses and Alabama would get in before Utah and I don’t think they belong…as Bontz said it will be nice when they expand the playoff.

Since Osu & Bama sat home yesterday - they should be looked at with another loss. 

You take 10-3 Utes or 11-2 Bucks?

Should be top 8 teams. Them picking top 4 that get a bye with a 12 team - is going to be BS. 

Saben is still crying about not getting in. Gotta win the games Nicky. STFU you spoiled brat. Give some other teams a chance to win a national championship. 
:bc: 

• Like 2