Huge game next Saturday.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

He informed officers right away that he had a gun in car & was on the way back from gun training classes.

Another snacks fail...

Sure Fordy….sure…

46 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Just reading U of M was voted # 2 best college town,  figures.

Have you been to Ann Arbor? It’s always been a cool town. Easily walkable downtown and really nice parks. Bike lanes for the limp wristed crowd. They have it all!

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So USC lost last night, TCU is currently losing, Guessing that Michigan wins but Georgia won’t have an easy one with LSU….the playoff 4 could get interesting.🤔

I hear ya Jimmy, what about osu & bambalamba? 

1 minute ago, Turbo Kitty said:

I hear ya Jimmy, what about osu & bambalamba? 

I’m sure OSU is sitting there thinking they are in with one loss but if TCU loses today it will be their first loss and it’s a conference championship game…not sure they can move OSU ahead of them. Bama with 2 losses shouldn’t be considered IMO.

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m sure OSU is sitting there thinking they are in with one loss but if TCU loses today it will be their first loss and it’s a conference championship game…not sure they can move OSU ahead of them. Bama with 2 losses shouldn’t be considered IMO.

I was listening to a Twin Cities sports show earlier this week, and one of their college football gurus made the comment, "Everyone needs to keep in mind that USC and TCU could very easily lose this weekend, which would open the CFP back up to OSU for sure ... and potentially Alabama."  It's starting to look more and more like TCU is going to complete the USC/TCU losses the guy talked about.  I can see OSU getting back in, but TCU should not be bumped in favor of Alabama (if TCU loses).  This is why I'm glad to see they expanded the playoff to 12 teams in 2024.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I was listening to a Twin Cities sports show earlier this week, and one of their college football gurus made the comment, "Everyone needs to keep in mind that USC and TCU could very easily lose this weekend, which would open the CFP back up to OSU for sure ... and potentially Alabama."  It's starting to look more and more like TCU is going to complete the USC/TCU losses the guy talked about.  I can see OSU getting back in, but TCU should not be bumped in favor of Alabama (if TCU loses).  This is why I'm glad to see they expanded the playoff to 12 teams in 2024.

TCU just tied it up and agree about the playoff expansion. 

The fact TCU didn't get beaten badly should be enough to keep them in it. 

SEC fanbois are already crying that Bama or Tenn should be in. They still believe they're the toughest conference even though they don't play a full schedule of conference opponents. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

The fact TCU didn't get beaten badly should be enough to keep them in it. 

SEC fanbois are already crying that Bama or Tenn should be in. They still believe they're the toughest conference even though they don't play a full schedule of conference opponents. 

SEC fanbois are the worst…that TCU/K State game was really good.