Huge game next Saturday.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I get that he’s a sophomore but he’s also playing the biggest game of an 11-0 season. He had a horrible game last week too. I’m glad he redeemed himself in the second half this week and didn’t turn it into another field goal fest in hopes of winning the game. Agreed that he and Edwards both deserving game balls. Happy for the whole team really. It’s been a pretty decent season, to say the least. Hope they finish it out next week. :bc: 

I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to deliver but he did! A little shaky in the beginning but understandable considering how big that game was. And all talk of the Buckeye quarterback during the game was squashed. Not to mention his turnovers late in the game. Last time they went 12-0 they won the title hoping they do it again

25 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Jesus Christ. Another fucking slap fest circle jerk. Never ends around here. 

Incoming insult in 3…….2…….. :flush:

The Spartans are just miserable after they got the shit kicked out of em all year- and aren't even eligible for the music city toilet bowl :lol:

22 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I get that he’s a sophomore but he’s also playing the biggest game of an 11-0 season. He had a horrible game last week too. I’m glad he redeemed himself in the second half this week and didn’t turn it into another field goal fest in hopes of winning the game. Agreed that he and Edwards both deserving game balls. Happy for the whole team really. It’s been a pretty decent season, to say the least. Hope they finish it out next week. :bc: 

Huge pressure. Some rise - some fail. He rose in a big way yesterday.

Just a guess - but they have been limiting his runs leading up to yesterday. But maybe him running- got him in the right mind set? Because his trajectory & touch were near perfect.

Should be playoff bound - Corum might be healed up by those games :bc:

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to deliver but he did! A little shaky in the beginning but understandable considering how big that game was. And all talk of the Buckeye quarterback during the game was squashed. Not to mention his turnovers late in the game. Last time they went 12-0 they won the title hoping they do it again

Holy shit, if you think Fox talking them up was bad, XM had an OSU radio station running the game broadcast, it was even worse. They were markedly much quieter during the fourth quarter thank god.  

25 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The Spartans are just miserable after they got the shit kicked out of em all year- and aren't even eligible for the music city toilet bowl :lol:

Just a guess - but they have been limiting his runs leading up to yesterday. But maybe him running- got him in the right mind set? Because his trajectory & touch were near perfect.

His running last week was about as bad as his throwing. I can see why they didn’t want him running as much. Lots of talent though. I look forward to him playing for another couple of years and growing even more. 

Corum still looked really rough yesterday. I hope he heals up good. If he played at 100% yesterday it would have been interesting to see how the game turned out. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Holy shit, if you think Fox talking them up was bad, XM had an OSU radio station running the game broadcast, it was even worse. They were markedly much quieter during the fourth quarter thank god.  

His running last week was about as bad as his throwing. I can see why they didn’t want him running as much. Lots of talent though. I look forward to him playing for another couple of years and growing even more. 

Corum still looked really rough yesterday. I hope he heals up good. If he played at 100% yesterday it would have been interesting to see how the game turned out. 

But he ran really well this week - once they took the leash off him. That TD run was sweet ...

Well they had a few key players out too - so it evened out. 

1 hour ago, Turbo Kitty said:

You could see the air out of the announcer Gus Johnston once the wolvies went ahead, nobody gave Michigan a chance, just the way I like it. 

The other announcer was basically fellating CJ Stroud for the first half :flush:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

hey fordy, take the bet that the shartys won,t lose their bowl game.           :lol2:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This is hilarious. You guys remember Coach Cooper and his 1-11 record against Michigan?

2061623D-6216-476F-870F-B8EA5002ACBB.jpeg

Haha…perfect! Apparently Ryan Day is on the not seat for losing to Michigan 2 years in a row…I hope Luke Fickell has great success at Wisconsin..that will really stick in the Buckeyes craw.😂

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha…perfect! Apparently Ryan Day is on the not seat for losing to Michigan 2 years in a row…I hope Luke Fickell has great success at Wisconsin..that will really stick in the Buckeyes craw.😂

Fickell is a really good coach. Wisconsin will be relevant again soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Apparently there’s alot of M fans out there, the game broke a record of viewers, ,19.6 million, snaks , were you one of them??fess up 

Biggest rivalry in college football. And the last 2 have been meaningful games for both teams with playoff implications. Doesn’t surprise me a lot of folks were watching.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Biggest rivalry in college football. And the last 2 have been meaningful games for both teams with playoff implications. Doesn’t surprise me a lot of folks were watching.

Yep and the first time they met was in the 1897

#3 playing #2, both undefeated, both hoping to go to the championship, both with Heisman candidates

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep and the first time they met was in the 1897

#3 playing #2, both undefeated, both hoping to go to the championship, both with Heisman candidates

Not to mention the betting. :lol: Huge amount of dough gambled on this game. Michigan had more bets but Ohio had more money bet on them…oops.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

Apparently there’s alot of M fans out there, the game broke a record of viewers, ,19.6 million, snaks , were you one of them??fess up 

Of course I watched.👊🏻😉

18 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

You could see the air out of the announcer Gus Johnston once the wolvies went ahead, nobody gave Michigan a chance, just the way I like it. 

Not a fan of either Michigan or OSU but I'd much rather OSU take a ass beating. :bc:

This game was also on at noon on Thanksgiving day weekend when a lot of families are together celebrating the holiday so that helps too I’m sure. 

I would have been happier if that game was on later that night though. I rarely have a day off of some sort of work/chore and like it better when the games are on later at night when work is done for the day. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

This game was also on at noon on Thanksgiving day weekend when a lot of families are together celebrating the holiday so that helps too I’m sure. 

I would have been happier if that game was on later that night though. I rarely have a day off of some sort of work/chore and like it better when the games are on later at night when work is done for the day. 

Night games are the best. I started watching at 1:30 on dvr - but still ended up a couple hrs watching. Was really nice that day out too. 

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Night games are the best. I started watching at 1:30 on dvr - but still ended up a couple hrs watching. Was really nice that day out too. 

Yeah. I was outside doing chores and garage work with earbuds in. Too nice to waste the middle of a day like that, even for that game.