Huge game next Saturday.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Edmo said:

What a game! Michigan has been great in the second half all year. 

Watching the postgame and Urban Meyer read this stat….second half rushing 

OSU-19 yards

UM-229 yards

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think they play Purdue next Saturday…should be good.😂

I know right…I’ve tried but since I was a wee lad I’ve disliked The Wolverines.

I feel the same about OSU. I will root for MSU unless they are playing Michigan. I guess I'm just the bigger man......🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They will always suck the OSU cock during these games. 

Doesn’t matter. Mcarthy didn’t show up to play, Corum is still hurt and Michigan has ZERO intensity on either side of the ball. I’ve got better things to do on this nice day that sit and yell at the tv over this bullshit. 

You were right eh!

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I absolutely love seeing OSU lose ... just like I love seeing 'Bama lose.  Great win for the Wolverines :bc:

fuck those nut huggin fuckeyes.

purdue is gonna get their asses kicked.         :boot:

if you are not a wolverine , your ass is full of vaseline.

GO BLUE.         :ylsuper:

1 minute ago, sw-50c said:

fuck those nut huggin fuckeyes.

purdue is gonna get their asses kicked.         :boot:

if you are not a wolverine , your ass is full of vaseline.

GO BLUE.         :ylsuper:

B2B8F496-1A0F-4FE7-B761-8A0321B0418A.jpeg.b3d73ebad096b860a4b9871bb6276fd0.jpeg

7 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

You were right eh!

Clearly getting away from the TV, and listening to it on the radio while I worked on stuff in the garage was the way to go. No denying that they looked like shit pretty much the entire first half but really started playing ball in the second half. Guess we didn’t need Corum to win a big game after all. :bc:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Clearly getting away from the TV, and listening to it on the radio while I worked on stuff in the garage was the way to go. No denying that they looked like shit pretty much the entire first half but really started playing ball in the second half. Guess we didn’t need Corum to win a big game after all. :bc:

I like listening to the games on the radio, good announcers. :bc:

Edited by Turbo Kitty

6 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

#9 really stepped up and that's exactly what they needed. With all the talk of CJ Stroud the Heisman candidate leading up to the game, it was all McCarthy

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

#9 really stepped up and that's exactly what they needed. With all the talk of CJ Stroud the Heisman candidate leading up to the game, it was all McCarthy

Stroud was a dud…I think Caleb Williams from USC is the best QB in the country. Speaking of QB’s I watched the Division 3 Finals between Detroit Martin Luther King and Muskegon and Kings QB is the #2 rated in the country and he’s committed to Orgeon….they rolled last night.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stroud was a dud…I think Caleb Williams from USC is the best QB in the country. Speaking of QB’s I watched the Division 3 Finals between Detroit Martin Luther King and Muskegon and Kings QB is the #2 rated in the country and he’s committed to Orgeon….they rolled last night.

Dante Moore is his name. Michigan and State both were going hard after him. He’s a five star with a great future ahead.

56 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Dante Moore is his name. Michigan and State both were going hard after him. He’s a five star with a great future ahead.

He was damn good last night…looking forward to watching his college career.👊🏻

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What I found interesting was ESPN’s promo for todays game which showed the two teams fighting, throwing punches…pregame, postgame ect….they also talked about how the two teams hate each other, all the bad blood…ect….this is the same network that lost their marbles and was outraged over MSU’s actions after the Michigan game.🤔

You honestly can't be this dumb?

20 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I thought the same when I seen that too! Weird how they almost promote that shit for a big game

You fell for a snacks half wit post ...smh

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

C23E6615-D2E3-4436-92EF-5D3BD1C76151.gif.fb0ff5f22c96d0b3eb8001d5e52e9b51.gif

Then Sparty shits the bed as well yesterday :lol:

15 hours ago, Bontz said:

I absolutely love seeing OSU lose ... just like I love seeing 'Bama lose.  Great win for the Wolverines :bc:

I always root against osu. I like Bama tho. 

Osu had a bunch of possible recruits at the game yesterday - to watch them get just demolished  :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Ohs noes something negative was said about UofM  :cry: 

Haha…I’m guessing he didn’t even see the promo and has no idea what we’re talking about.😂

Also he thinks making fun of The Spartans getting beat yesterday bothers me…they’re terrible this year…WGAF.🤔

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha…I’m guessing he didn’t even see the promo and has no idea what we’re talking about.😂

Also he thinks making fun of The Spartans getting beat yesterday bothers me…they’re terrible this year…WGAF.🤔

No no No! I fell for your half wit post!!! Derrrrr   :lol: 

• Haha 1