TRUMP IS BACK

Rod

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

"The Bretheren" would be apocalyptic, who are you trying to fool? :lol:

It sure would be fun watching the Trumpers try to be the 1st one to lick his balls after every post :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

It sure would be fun watching the Trumpers try to be the 1st one to lick his balls after every post :lol:

Merry Christmas @ckf now everyone can lick balls all year round thanks to Facebook marketing. :lol2: 

https://www.moonlightbes.com/products/3d-christmas-ball-ball-decoration-pendant?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=Facebook_Desktop_Feed&utm_campaign=23852741720570063&utm_term=23852741720710063&utm_content=23852741720980063

22500.jpg

• Gold Member

big day. big win for american citizens.

im jealous.you cunts are back on the right track while our sjw dictators taking aim to drive canada straight through the ground with no resistance in sight.

5 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

big day. big win for american citizens.

im jealous.you cunts are back on the right track while our sjw dictators taking aim to drive canada straight through the ground with no resistance in sight.

No offense to you, but it took too long for us to come around. We will know within a year or 2.

So, you have that canoe accident yet?

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Snake said:

No offense to you, but it took too long for us to come around. We will know within a year or 2.

So, you have that canoe accident yet?

i think if he can get ion the mainstream social media and stay there two years may be enough.

i dont get the canoe accident reference.

Just now, ZR800efi said:

i think if he can get ion the mainstream social media and stay there two years may be enough.

Common refrain when the gubmint comes for your guns: "I lost them all in a canoe accident."

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

He would have to go back on his word that he's not coming back to Twitter and staying on his platform.

Edited by Steve753

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He would have to go back on his word that he's not coming back to Twitter and staying his platform.

Can't let Truth Social be added to the failures bucket he's been filling up

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He would have to go back on his word that he's not coming back to Twitter and staying his platform.

Biden used his word on buying votes... student loan forgiveness.

But Trump and Twitter... :lol:

Just now, Snake said:

Biden used his word on buying votes... student loan forgiveness.

But Trump and Twitter... :lol:

Not sure what you're trying to say, but just pointing out what Trump said himself.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Common refrain when the gubmint comes for your guns: "I lost them all in a canoe accident."

c-21 was on the table and was in the process of ramming it through. probably already done now not sure.

they already banned a plethora of 'assault rifles ' in 2020 , this new one targets handguns directly, also indirectly takes replica ' pellert , airsoft and bb guns .

nobody seems to care yet. once this gets all ironed out , expect to see the shotguns /hunting rifles come under fire. I can already hear the slogan bs " why do you need to hunt for anyway ?we will provide your food. hunting is archaiac and dangerous to public safety ...so hand em over '

i got some old school guns not registerred to me locked away that were handed down. 

2 22's, 2 oldschool crack barrel shotguns and a ww1 'ross rifle ' 303. that im clinging to on the dl.

i also picked up a few archery alternatives too.

Edited by ZR800efi