Kari Lake declines to concede, says she’s assembling legal team

She even sounds like Trump :lol: or she's using his legal team :dunno:

“Rest assured, I have assembled the best and brightest legal team and we are exploring every avenue to correct the many wrongs that have been done this past week,” Lake said

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

“Rest assured, I have assembled the best and brightest legal team and we are exploring every avenue to correct the many wrongs that have been done this past week,” Lake said

Poor thing. Trying to stay relevant now that her hole dried up.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

ELITE STRIKE FORCE ENGAGE!!!!

• Haha 1

say whatevah,  she won, she lost...WTFK  but this is ridiculous!  we need to get this voting shit squared away.   its election DAY. there is ZERO excuse for this delayed counting crap again.   it bullshit and makes one not trust any of it.

i hope she IS able to show bullshit going on.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good.

Yup.  Fuck the Democrats and their phony narratives.  I don't even give a shit if her claims are legitimate, any counter to the multiple illegitimate ones the Ds have put up lately will help balance out the insanity.

Edited by DriftBusta

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  Fuck the Democrats and their phony narratives.  I don't even give a shit if her claims are legitimate, any counter to the multiple illegitimate ones the Ds have put up lately will help balance out the insanity.

:mc:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I can only imagine her “crack team” of legal experts. Only a crack head would sign up for this adventure following the kracken incident. GOP’ers have become the world’s biggest sore losers. It’s really pathetic. 

They definitely aren’t number one in cheating, so there is that 

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I can only imagine her “crack team” of legal experts. Only a crack head would sign up for this adventure following the kracken incident. GOP’ers have become the world’s biggest sore losers. It’s really pathetic. 

Everyone is against us

We can't win

It's rigged

LOSERS

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

D party.  Harry would be so proud of you!

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fool me once shame on you

Fool me twice shame on me

You could call it that. We will stay tuned for the coming months. Should be great drama for the left leaning on this forum 

was a video around of Biden fucken that saying up😂

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

We had a little bit of a wine party for a buddy who lives here in the summer and Australia in the winter.  He has lived here for years but in the last few years he has split his time between the two countries.  So he tells me he gets a $500 dollar tax bill from Australia for not voting in an election.  You see everyone has to vote and they need to tie there vote to their Australian Social security (ie voter ID)  you can request a mail in ballot but again it is attached to your SS number.  Seems that none of the European democracy's go for this loose mail in ballot arrangement weird.    

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

We had a little bit of a wine party for a buddy who lives here in the summer and Australia in the winter.  He has lived here for years but in the last few years he has split his time between the two countries.  So he tells me he gets a $500 dollar tax bill from Australia for not voting in an election.  You see everyone has to vote and they need to tie there vote to their Australian Social security (ie voter ID)  you can request a mail in ballot but again it is attached to your SS number.  Seems that none of the European democracy's go for this loose mail in ballot arrangement weird.    

Liberals.

40 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Rather ridiculous comparing the US to Australia. Considering states set their own voting guidelines here. Compulsory voting is one of the most undemocratic guidelines I can think of. But considering who settled Australia, I can see why it’s law.