$500 a cord

BOHICA

On 11/17/2022 at 4:50 AM, f7ben said:

Prices have ticked up steady and the cheapest 10 cord delivery available from loggers is right at about $100 per for tamarack and $120 or so for mixed hardwood. That’s “seasoned” so basically still green. 

I was able to get split dried oak this summer for $225. If I'd have waited until fall it would have been $300 if I could find any.

I bought 10 cords at $200 thinking wood might be tough to get. Guess I was right.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Then stop bleeding all over the place.  Your lies and sad attempts to try to impress people are absurd.

I'd say you and most of this whole cabal are pretty fucking stupid, with a heavy thumb on childish as well, but none of my business....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Badger** said:

You three are like sharks in the water. 

Steve (HSR) hasn't quoted you once in this thread, he has commented on mine and others posts and replies in this thread, pretty sure he has you on IGNORE per YOUR request and that's why he's not quoting you or your posts. Remember Rob when someone has you on Ignore on here and then someone else quotes your posts the people Ignoring your posts still see your posts because of it being quoted and if you think people are not allowed to make comments about others posts and replies you're 100% wrong and that's not going to happen. I had you on Ignore as well until someone quoted your post about being in the Logging Industry your whole life..... :thumbsup:

You and I have been members on some of the same sites for what 12 or 14 years at this point?? Never once in those years did you ever say your were in the Logging Industry your whole life. There have been a few threads over the years on the different sites about firewood & fire places and I can't remember you ever once saying your in the Logging Industry your whole life? Do remember some of the threads on HCS and Captain Storm's wood burners and firewood threads??? I always remember you saying that you've been in the Meat Industry aka "The Meat Man" your whole life and questioned the Logging Industry statement you made on here and things went Sideways from there........  rofl.png.766c9d74a2a93d70d99d44639627401c.png 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Steve (HSR) hasn't quoted you once in this thread, he has commented on mine and others posts and replies in this thread, pretty sure he has you on IGNORE per YOUR request and that's why he's not quoting you or your posts. Remember Rob when someone has you on Ignore on here and then someone else quotes your posts the people Ignoring your posts still see your posts because of it being quoted and if you think people are not allowed to make comments about others posts and replies you're 100% wrong and that's not going to happen. I had you on Ignore as well until someone quoted your post about being in the Logging Industry your whole life..... :thumbsup:

You and I have been members on some of the same sites for what 12 or 14 years at this point?? Never once in those years did you ever say your were in the Logging Industry your whole life. There have been a few threads over the years on the different sites about firewood & fire places and I can't remember you ever once saying your in the Logging Industry your whole life? Do remember some of the threads on HCS and Captain Storm's wood burners and firewood threads??? I always remember you saying that you've been in the Meat Industry aka "The Meat Man" your whole life and questioned the Logging Industry statement you made on here and things went Sideways from there........  rofl.png.766c9d74a2a93d70d99d44639627401c.png 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He loves to lie...cue up the BS, here it comes

1 hour ago, HSR said:

It's all my fault :hdchr:

:whistle:

81kujlmnLgS._AC_SL1500_ (1).jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I'm still in the industry today one way or another'. :thumbsup:

Smoking poles doesn't mean you're in the industry.

:lol:

• Haha 2

On 11/17/2022 at 7:02 AM, Badger** said:

Ben I have been in the logging industry my whole life I can get a face cord of fire wood in northern Wisconsin for $35 for fire wood, maybe not the best wood, guys are selling alone the road all the time. Semi load of cut 8' clean wood you cut down for $750.00. Guys in southern Wi would love to buy it from up north Wi but we have a three-county rule in the state of Wisconsin due to the ash borer disease. I should have said face cord but still its a great price. 

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I never said anything my ass and we talked about it on HCS many times. :owned:

5 yrs when you were a teenager is not your whole life.

• Haha 2

Guys from the age of 14-18 I pumped gas after school/weekends and summers. So after a lifetime in the industry if you guys have ANY questions about the gas/oil industry ask away I'm the expert :thumb:

• Haha 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

5 yrs when you were a teenager is not your whole life.

STFU I'm not going into it many more, it's none of your fucking business from this point on. You keep doing you and worry about Trump and your TDS. :thumbsup::owned:

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

So Badger is an expert in Meat and Wood.

Sensing a pattern here. :lol:

From the looks of it, they may need to change the meaning of expert in the dictionary for ole Badger.

• Haha 1

Just now, HSR said:

Guys from the age of 14-18 I pumped gas after school/weekends and summers. So after a lifetime in the industry if you guys have ANY questions about the gas/oil industry ask away I'm the expert :thumb:

Petroleum Extraction Engineer was what my childhood friend called it.

• Haha 1