The adderall shortage

ever notice we NEVER run out of coke, weed, heroin, meth, fentanyl or booze. even through the pandemic it flowed as usual. coke , heroin and fentanyl are 100% smuggled. how much it must take to get the whole country supplied on a steady basis . the logistics must be crazy as well as fear of being busted. but it flows on. around here there is no lack of anything they want. i do hear very little about meth , but the fentanyl and heroin are cranking. the coke and heroin can be mixed with a little fentanyl, folks are rolling the dice...

12 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

ever notice we NEVER run out of coke, weed, heroin, meth, fentanyl or booze. even through the pandemic it flowed as usual. coke , heroin and fentanyl are 100% smuggled. how much it must take to get the whole country supplied on a steady basis . the logistics must be crazy as well as fear of being busted. but it flows on. around here there is no lack of anything they want. i do hear very little about meth , but the fentanyl and heroin are cranking. the coke and heroin can be mixed with a little fentanyl, folks are rolling the dice...

Kids now days will never know what a dry summer is . Waiting weeks with not so much as Mexican dirt weed around 

• Like 2

Daughters high school friend and friends boyfriend found dead this week more than likely fentanyl!!22 years young!!

Our country is fucked up!!Shit our government worried about like Ukraine and we cant even stop the flow of drugs coming into our country!!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Kids now days will never know what a dry summer is . Waiting weeks with not so much as Mexican dirt weed around 

we went from brown dirt , seeds and stems to the new "regs" . the shit is all over with 1000 names but all the same garbage. hard nugs with a slight skunk smell. i smell it all over the place. it's everywhere and cheap . people like "hey i got blue dream" . no, you don't. and the best is "fresh out of cali". maybe so, but it started in mexico. that shit is an insult to the growers in cali

Edited by sleepybrew

3 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Daughters high school friend and friends boyfriend found dead this week more than likely fentanyl!!22 years young!!

Our country is fucked up!!Shit our government worried about like Ukraine and we cant even stop the flow of drugs coming into our country!!

we see it every day. the paramedics are running crazy with the needle, sometimes the same address in the same day twice

• Platinum Contributing Member

Children should be able to take the initiative and go to the doctor without their parents and get behavior meds prescribed.   I mean how different is it from hormone therapy.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, X2700 said:

That's an all to common outcome these days.  My wife's best friend growing up died the same way.

I listened to a podcast last summer where a reporter who has connections with the Mexican cartels talked about the fentanyl.  Addicts chase a stronger and stronger high which they get from the fentanyl.  Since the strong stuff sells the best, that's what the cartels and dealers provide.  Even the guys cooking the stuff in Mexico know not to touch the stuff.

Lots of stories of people making a bad decision, trying it for the first time, and ending up dead.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, X2700 said:

Sorry, that is awful :(

On 11/14/2022 at 8:46 PM, sleepybrew said:

It's almost like drug prohibition doesn't work! 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Most young idiots I know take is a pre binge  drinking drug.  

It’s an upper. Most people chop it up and snort while drinking to keep them going. After a while they get use to it and go right to coke as it works better. My old gf back in the day would sell her Addies off to buy more blow. 

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

It's almost like drug prohibition doesn't work! 

Or trying to stop it at street level is ass backwards instead of cutting off the supply. Like trying to kill hornets one at a time when they sting you instead of finding the nest and killing them all

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You cant do coke anymore period . Its not worth the risk of it being laced with fentanyl . 

No one likes a quitter.

27 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You cant do coke anymore period . Its not worth the risk of it being laced with fentanyl . 

even the weed can be touched by it. local kid almost died. coke, not for me anyway but you have to be crazy these days

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

even the weed can be touched by it. local kid almost died. coke, not for me anyway but you have to be crazy these days

its true, thats why I dont even mind buying from dispensaries nowadays at least you have a traceable source. 

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No one likes a quitter.

You can have at it , my days of sniffing shit up my nose are over